Chapter Three

Pennywise's Human form. (Pics above)

Pennywise's (POV)

When Alexa came in we sat down on her bed and talked and got to know each other better she told me that her dad died when she was 10 she started to cry and i comforted her thinking why am i doing this it's like she has some sort of power over me what the hell? "T-thank you Pennywise." That shocked me and all i could say was. "Your welcome." And hug her close. "Why are you being so nice to me?" I didn't know what to say i didn't even know why i was being so nice to her. "Um..." Than i made something up. "Because your my first real friend since i got here and trust me that was along time ago." She laughed and wiped her tears and she looked at me. "Ok so i've been the only one talking what's your story?" "My story?" "Yes tell me about yourself." "Um.. ok." And i did i told her everything accept the fact that i eat children and feed and there fear. "That's interesting..." She wasn't running away screaming or looking at me like i was crazy. There something about her something different but i don't know what.. Then something got my attention. "Hey Pennywise?" All i could say was "Yeah?" "You said your a shape shifter right?" "Yeah?" Where was she going with this? "Can you turn into a human?" That was weird i don't think i've tried to well when i'm not a dead one. "I've never tried." "Can you?" "Can i what?" "Can you tried?" "O-ok" and i did and it was really easy! Her eyes opened wide and her jaws dropped. "Do you like it?" She shook her head 'yes'. I look in the mirror i had brown hair and Green eyes. "Wow." That was all i could say. "Pennywise.." I turned around. "Yeah?" "Will you come to the qurry with me and my friends tomorrow?" I had to think. "Um.. Sure..." I wasn't sure i could hurt one of them i mean i don't care if i hurt one of them i don't want to hurt her... What the hell am i thinking i don't care about her i don't care about anything i am the eater of world's i don't need anyone!...Then why do i think about her all the time? 

The next day:

Alexa's (POV)

I woke up to the sound of my mother coming in my room and saying "Get up!" I did then i remembered that i'm going to the qurry with the losers and Pennywise i jumped out of bed and got into a black bikini and put the dress from yesterday on and headed to a storm drain. "Pennywise you coming?" i turned around and he was there in his human form. "Oh there you are! Come on!" I pulled him by the hand and we ended up being early it was about five minutes until the losers showed up i was already in my bikini. "What took you so long!" "Um.. Who's this?" "Then remembered that we didn't give him and human name i got nervous. "Um.." "I'm Bill." I looked at him he smiled. "So who's first?" I looked at Pennywise then grabbed his hand and pulled him with me off the cliff. Me Pennywise and the losers play for a while then we sat down on a rock and played truth or dare. "Alexa truth or Dare?" I was nervous but i'm not a wuss and they knew that. "D-dare." "Yes! I dare you to kiss Bill." "Which one?" I pointed to both Bill and Billy. "The Bill you brought." I got nervous but i could tell that so did Pennywise. "o-ok." I walked over to Pennywise and kissed him he kissed back then it got heated we were now in a full on make out session then some one said something. "Hey look who we got here." "Really?" Pennywise looked at me funny. "It's Henry." Then Henry and his goons showed up from behind the trees. Pennywise was confused. "Hey Alexa did you have fun with me yesterday?" "Yes..." Pennywise looked at me almost sad. "Yes i did i loved kicking you in the balls. Thank you." Pennywise cracked up laughing and so did the other losers this just made Henry more pissed. He ran up to me but then Pennywise punched Henry in the face. We all gasped and Henry was on the ground looking stunned. "Now either you leave Alexa and her friends alone or i will find you and i will hurt you." Then Henry ran and so did his goons. "Are you ok?" I looked up at him and he was looking at me. "Y-yes thank you." Then i kissed him then i finally realized something i loved him.

Pennywise's (POV)

Me, Alexa, and the losers played for a while and i was actually having fun then we got out and sat on a rock and played truth or dare then Richie asked Alexa "Alexa truth or Dare?" She thought for a moment "D-dare." She stuttered it was cute. "Yes! I dare you to kiss Bill." i got nervous i don't know why i did but i did. "Which one?" then i started to relax i forgot there was two Bill here. "The Bill you brought." Then i got nervous again and so did she. "o-ok." She walked over to me and she kissed me and i kissed back as the seconds went on it got more and more passionate we were making out by the time someone said something. "Hey look who we got here." She rolled her eyes "Really?" I was confused I looked at her she looked up at me. "It's Henry." Oh the Bowers kid... "Hey Alexa did you have fun with me yesterday?" What?! "Yes..." That hurts wait why did it hurt? "Yes i did i loved kicking you in the balls. Thank you." i couldn't keep it in i busted out laughing and so did the losers then henry was even more angry he was running up to Alexa he was going to hurt her i couldn't let that happen so i punched him i was angry now i said. "Now either you leave Alexa and her friends alone or i will find you and i will hurt you." Bowers was on the ground and when he heard me say that he and his friends ran off all i could think about was Alexa. "Are you ok?" "Y-yes thank you." I was about to say something but then her lips smashed onto mine.