Chapter 2: The mysterious Queen...

As the sun rose over the forest's horizon and birds started to sing on the beautiful spring morning, Sierra woke and got her men together to head home. She Walked ahead of them as they walked back into the castle grounds. She headed inside the castle as her men went to put their armor away. She walked into her room and glanced in her mirror. She had messy white hair and dull blue eyes. She sighed and grabbed a brush. She sat and brushed her hair. 

What she didn't know was there was a male watching from the window. He admired her long snow white long hair that flowed to her knees. The male blushed as she opened her blue eyes. She didn't see him as she shrugged on her cloak and threw it over her head. He pouted not getting to see her beautiful white hair. 

She headed to town after telling her advisor. She walked so no one could tell she was a Queen. She watched the trees as she walked down the dirt path. She sighed and glanced around before heading into town. 

She passed couples ans families with small children. She walked with her head up high with an air of confidence. The townspeople only knew her as the Snow. She called herself this when outside the castle.

"Ms. Snow! There's gonna be a visitor from another kingdom!" A young girl said running up to her.

Sierra tilted her head. "Oh? Do you know who?" She asked curiously. Sh3 hadn't heard about any visitors, so this confused her.

"Yea! They said shes another Queen! They said she's the Vampire Queen!" The girl said with excitement.

Sierra frowned under hood confused by this. She wondered by such a well-known and powerful Queen would come to visit her kingdom.

Sierra and the girl looked up as the gates opened and people started whispering. They walked towards the crowd.

"Um excuse me? What's going on?" The girl asked a guy in the back.

He glanced at her. "Some redhead Queen has arrived. Gotta admit she really gorgeous." The guy said glancing back.

Sierra got confused as she never met any red-headed Queens. She slipped by him and squeezed through the crowd to see. She paused seeing the girl from the woods.

The girl seemed to be a bit uneasy at all the attention. She straightened herself and put a hand on her hip showing the gun on her thigh. "Do you mind if we have a word with your Queen?" She asked using a firm and mature voice. The redhead had a large Orange wolf behind her and a crow in her hair. The Wolf seemed to watch the people staying close to her.

"Oh, we don't mind at all ma'am!" One elderly woman said with a warm smile.

"Yea! No one would say no to a goddess as you ma'am." A man in his 20's told her.

She gave a friendly smile. "Y'all are all very kind. Thank you for your kindness." She said bowing her head to them.

Sierra was very surprised seeing this side of her. Their first meeting made her think the redhead was a stuck up kid with a terrible attitude. Now she wasn't so sure.

The townspeople moved to let the redhead down the path.

Sierra stayed hidden in the crowd. She disappeared into an alley and quickly made her way to the castle.

The redheaded girl walked with her Wolf and crow in her hair. "The people here are kind. Their Queen is the Ice Queen. Quite not what I expected." She mumbled to her Wolf.

The wolf chuckled and opened his blue eye as the other is covered in a bandage. "I mean you have no room to speak. Your the Queen of Vampires yet you have to big of a heart." He whispered to her.

The redhead pouted at her best friend. "I guess so." She muttered.

Sierra ran to her throne and threw off her cloak as her hair flew behind her. She sat in the throne and straightened herself.

Her advisor snorted at her. "My Queen. Are you expecting company?" He asked smiling.

She glanced at him and looked away. "Maybe I am. Something wrong with that?" She questioned him.

Her advisor smirked and shook his head. "Not at all my lady." He said with a bow and left.

She huffed and waited.

The redhead walked into the Throne room. "I guess I should've known you were a Queen when we met. Silly me." She said with a sigh. "I'm here on business. I'm afraid I didn't introduce myself when we met." She said straightening her shoulders. "I'm the Queen of Vampires. Rosealena Aldon." She said with a determined expression.

Sierra's eyes widened at this. "Wait...your her? But you're so tiny-"

"Don't call me tiny damnit!!" She yelled with a temper. She paused and looked away puffing her cheeks. "I may look young but I'm 218 years old." She said sternly.

Sierra blinked before nodding. "Alright. What's the business you needed to speak of?" She asked tilting her head.

The redhead sighed. "I really hate to be a  Bother but an old enemy of mine has come into town." She said with a deep frown. "He's my father. I was never able to defeat him completely.  I was hoping for your help." She said with sad eyes.

Sierra looked away and sighed. "Sorry but no. A real queen would easily kill her own kin to keep her people safe." She said coldly.

The redhead looked down as her wolf growled. He stood and walks in front of Sierra. "Wow. You really do have an ice heart. The girl is asking for help, which she never does and you act like she's some child asking a piece of candy. Her father tortured her all her life before she was Queen. Not that someone like you would under-"

"Racer. That's enough." She said sternly before smiling gently at him. "If she doesn't want to help its fine. I can always do it myself." She said walking and patting his head.

Racer lowered his head and nodded.

"I'll leave you be now. Good Day, Sierra." The redhead said and bowed before leaving with the wolf and crow.

Sierra watched them leave and glances at the portrait of her. She sighs getting a flashback to her past. "I guess it would be difficult to kill someone you used to care for..." she mumbles to herself. She sighed and got off her throne. "Time for a trip I guess." She mumbled and headed out of her castle.