CHAPTER FOURTY-SIX

-AMIKO'S POV-

I smiled as I walked around the furniture store

I smiled as I walked around the furniture store. I had been out all day and my feet were hurting.

"This is cute." Nia pointed to this vase.

"Uh un. This cute." Tae said pointing to another. I chuckled at the two. They'd been arguing all day.

"Have you talked to baby daddy?" Nia asked and I nodded.

"Yeah earlier today." I said and they nodded. I know I had to plan this gender reveal because I know it will take a long time.

After a while, I found me a nice couch and coffee table. I found things for my bedroom and more.

"So when do you plan on putting everything in?" Tae asked.

"Bye next week." I said and he nodded as we walked out.

"Take me to get something to eat. Me and my baby starving." I laughed as we got in Tae's Range Rover. He pulled up before taking me to Freddie's Chicken Shack. The best chicken place other then Mack's.

We got out before walking in. We stood in line and I waited patiently for my turn. While waiting, I heard snickering behind me causing me to look over my shoulder.

When I saw who I saw, I clenched my jaw.

"Hey Amiko. Where's Benji?" She asked with a devious smirk. I glared at her before shaking my head.

"I don't know Tessa. You tell me." I said and she smirked.

"Did you see the video I sent you?" She asked and i scoffed.

"Did you see the bullet with your name on it?" I asked with a raised brow and I wanted an answer. She frowned before rolling her eyes.

"Well look, tell Benji he need to come up off them pockets to help me take care of his baby." Tessa said and I almost snatched her ass up but I had to remember I was pregnant.

"You a hoe Tessa. And community pussy. You disrespectful and have no class." Nia said as we walked out of the food joint. I wiped my eyes because I felt tears swelling.

Benji could've did better but you fucked that bitch raw. I knew Benji couldn't be that damn stupid to do some shit like that. Tae pulled off and I was ticked off that I didn't get any food.

Tae pulled up to his crib and I got out before walking inside the house. I plopped down on the couch before Nia came in and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"I'll see you tomorrow boo." Nia said and I nodded as she walked out the door. Tae came and sat down before I rested my swollen feet on his lap.

-NIA'S POV-