𝐈

y/n: your name
y/l/n: your last name
y/h/c: your hair color
y/h/l: your hair length
y/m/n: your moms name
‼️YALL IM LOOKING BACK AND OH MY GOD THIS FIRST CHAPTER IS SO BAD BUT PLEASE TRUST ME WHEN I SAY MY WRITING GETS SOOOOOO MUCH BETER HAHA. OKAY LOVE U BYE‼️
- - -
your pov:
i scribbled in my notebook, the outside chatter filling my ears. i took a deep breath looking over my work.

no, it needs to be more specific

i moved a strand of my y/h/c hair out of my face as i dipped my quill in ink and crossed out the underwhelming sentence and replaced it with a detailed one. i glanced over it and let a breath of
satisfaction and leaned back in my chair.

"hello?"

a broad voice echoed through the room as the bell rang indicating a person has entered the building. i sighed "hello and welcome to the potter estate, if you are visiting a family member please wait in the living room if you are a student please-" i looked up from my notebook, "you must be mr.blythe?"

he adjusted the strap to his bag, "you've been expecting me?" i nodded, "we've been since 9 am and it is now 7:45 pm. i'm assuming the avonlea train station does not wait for its fellow passengers when they are running behind?"

a shade of crimson painted across his cheeks as he glanced at his feet. i chuckled, "your name has been heard in quite a few mouths around here mr.blythe." he furrowed his eyebrows and looked at me, "has it?" i shook my head and grinned, "people think what you are doing is "brave". i just think it is out of compassion," he still looked puzzled "i mean, with you going to college so avonlea could have a doctor close by and not having to go to charlotte town is very generous." i looked into his eyes.

he has nice eyes

he smiled, "how do i sign in?" i pointed to a big book, "just answer those questions. there is only one more blank page left." he gaped at the size of the book, "how many people have signed this? it's quite big," he lifted it and quickly set it down, "and heavy."

i opened up to the first page and pointed at the date "people have been here since 1835. this book has seen many people come and go. it has a better social life than me." he laughed and turned to the last page. i opened my notebook and continued to write until he spoke up again, "these rules are kind of... strange?rule number eleven: no significant others allowed to come over after 5 pm? really?" i laughed not looking up, "i guess your special lady will have to wait." he smiled, "yeah she is special."

i looked up at this comment, "ooo tell me." he closed the book, "tell you what?" i smirked, "tell me about your girlfriend." he rolled his eyes playfully, "well her names anne. she enjoys writing and never stops talking. she's my princess-" "aren't they all?" we both laughed and i got up and motioned him to follow me. we walked up the wooden stair case until we reached the fourth floor, "how many people live here?" he asked glancing at the photos. "there are thirty rooms, the third and fourth floors are for students and guests and the second floor is for household members and employees." he nodded and we continued walking until we reached the end of the hallway. i opened the door to his room. the bed was against the middle of the wall. it was a canopy bed with white sheets and red comforters. there was a small desk with quills placed out and a dresser and wall mirror next to it.

gilbert walked in the room and flopped on his bed,"it's perfect." he exclaimed as two men walked through the door carrying his trunks, "thank you." gilbert said giving them a tip as the men smiled. " well goodnight gilbert. classes start on wednesday." i smiled and left the room. hearing a muffled yell, "goodnight y/n!"