𝐈𝐕

———
y/n maneuvered down the steps picking up her skirt slightly. she entered the living room to see amelia on gilbert's lap trying to play the piano. gilbert moves her hands to play the right keys and laughed when she still played the wrong keys, "no, no like this!" he moved her tiny fingers to the right keys but y/n could see that gilbert didn't even know the right keys, "and what are you attempting to play?" amelia started to bang on the piano, "mozzarella!" gilbert laughed, "mozart amelia, mozart." y/n smiled and ushered them off the bench. they slipped off and watched as y/n sat on the bench, slowly placing her fingers on the keys. she started to play. the notes filling their ears as she continued to play. gilbert looked at her in awe as he watched her fingers dance around. he looked at her face, it was calm and she held a slight smile making it look as though playing the piano came easy to her. when she finished playing she got up and playfully curtsied, "that is how you play mozzarella!" amelia jumped on the bench and tried to play the piano but failed miserably. y/n looked at her and then gilbert who was still in awe, "tea?"

y/n placed the tea kettle on the stove and took two teacups out of the cabinet and set them aside. she sat next to gilbert and smoothed her dress, "gilbert i have a question?" he moved his gaze from amelia to y/n, "and what is it?" she smiled, "i write for the paper and i was wondering if i could do a segment on you?" he furrowed his eyebrows, "and what is so interesting about me?" y/n only laughed, "well i would ask you questions about your studies and why you chose to go into the medical field." the tea kettle screamed and y/n took it off the stove and poured the water into the cups. she put the teabags into the water allowing it to seep in. "i would love to help you! when and where?"gilbert asked shifting in his seat. she pulled out cubes of sugar and set them on the table along with the tea, "well we could do it tonight? in the library?" gilbert nodded and took a sip of his tea.

y/n looked up from her book and at the grandfather clock in the corner of the library. gilbert would be in any second now. there was a creek of the floor boards then y/n saw gilbert waltz in and sit in the arm chair next to her. y/n lit the candle on the night stand and opened her journal, "good evening gilbert! let's get started!" gilbert leaned on his arm rested on the armchair, "great!" y/n asked him questions about why he chose this course and why he chose this school. but, they eventually moved onto random topics. when it had reached 11 pm they both knew more about each other then they ever have. when. y/n glanced at the clock her eyes widened in surprise, "oh wow! i must be off to bed! goodnight gilbert." he helped her gather her things and accidentally brushed hands but nether seemed to care. they bid their farewells and walked to their rooms.
———
filler lol