5.

Song suggestion: the beach by The Neighbourhood
Dixie's Pov:
3:00am. Two hours of sleep. Thoughts. Regrets.
I stare at my bruised knuckles, with the light provided by the moon through my window giving me the opportunity to see.
Today was rough to say the least. I hear the pouring rain outside my window bringing me back to that day.
Flashback
Today is the day we move.
"Everyone get the rest of they're things together. It's time to leave!" My dad says a little to excitedly.
"Could you just shut the hell up! No cares!" I snap back.
I grab the rest of my stuff and put it in the car before getting in.
It's pouring outside, thunder, and lightning all around. It almost seemed like night it was so dark. Stupid Louisiana weather that I grown to love so much.
       This is the worst day of my life. I don't even get to say a real goodbye to Adds. My best friend. The girl I liked. It's all my fault. I should have been more careful. We pull out of the driveway, and start to head down the street.
     That's when I saw her. Standing in the middle of her driveway in the pouring rain. My heart broke into a million pieces at that sight. I put my hand up to the window and look at her. That's when she does something I didn't expect.
She starts breaking in a run in the pouring rain chasing the car. I know she running as fast as she can. I feel the car speed up. She continues to run for it. My dad speeds up again knowing she can no longer keep up with the car. He doesn't lower his speed until her figure is engulfed by the rain.
I turn around in my seat with a slouch. I started getting tired and reached my hand up to the necklace.
The last image I saw before I went to sleep was her, on her knees in the middle of my street in the pouring rain.
End of flashback
Tonight had the exact same weather as that day.
I saw her today. She looked beautiful.
"No Dixie don't think about her like that!" I mentally yell at myself.
I can't fucking sleep! This is so fucked! I have practice tomorrow! Maybe I'll go for a walk. Yeah that sounds reasonable. Except for it fucking pouring down. You know what fuck it.
I walk over to my drawer and pull out a hoodie and some sweatpants. I put socks on and then slip on my shoes.
I walk door stairs trying to be as quiet as possible. It seems that no ones awake. I unlock the front door and slip out of the house undetected.
Charli's Pov
The sound of footsteps on the stairs wakes me from my sleep. I open my door slowly and silently walk over to the stairs. I noticed a figure exiting the house. Only one person ever does this....Dixie.
     I walk back to my room quickly putting on some socks, shoes, and grabbing a jacket. I walk do the stairs silently, and exit the house.
Dixie's Pov
      I start walking down the street. I'm already soaked from the pouring rain, but I don't care. I break into a small run.
      The wind starts to blow a little harder than before sending the the water droplets at me like bullets, but I speed up my pace.
       Soon enough I'm bolting down the street until I see another figure. I slow down to making out the figure of a girl standing outside in the rain. I walk over to her.
        That's when I see who it is. Amelie? What the fuck is she doing outside. I don't care I just wanna stop thinking.
        "Dix?" She says in a confused tone.
       Oh god she looks amazing. What the hell am I talking about she literally like a fucking model.
      I remember I had hooked up with her before, it was sophomore year, and we had decided to put it past last year year when Charli and Avani became friends. We had become friends since then. She really was a stunning girl. I wouldn't date her though. The only girl I would date is Add-
    "No stop thinking about her Dixie. She's not important. She left you. Forget her." I argue with myself mentally.
     I need a distraction. And Amelie is perfect right now.
     "Hey babygirl." I say walking up and closing the few feet of distance between us.
      "Dix. We can't do this again! It would be weird. We're friends." She says.
       "Friends help friends out A." I whisper in her ear.
       I put my hand on her lower back. I feel her shiver and not just from the rain.
       "Dix we really can't. We know we don't have feelings for each other ." She states.
        "Yeah but that's he great thing about this Amelie. No feelings." I say looking straight into her eyes.
       "Dix s-step away." She shivers as I run my hands up and down both sides of her torso.
       "You sure you don't sound to sure about that." I say wrapping my arms around her and closing all the distance between us except for our lips.
    I know it's working. She starts leaning in, and so do I.
Charli's Pov
OH HELL NO! SHE IS NOT GONNA KISS AMELIE!
I bolt full force tackling my sister to the ground before their lips can even touch.
"WHAT THE FUCK!" Dixie yells as we're still on the ground.
"I'm so sorry for my sister Amelie. Maybe go inside and try and sleep. We have to be up for school in a couple hours." I say smiling apologetically.
She nods and walks back into her house.
"You're fucking dumb! We're going home right now!" I say standing up.
"What the fuck was that for!" Dixie yells at me as she stands up.
"Oh maybe because it's 3 fucking am and you out in a thunderstorm trying to hook up with Amelie!" I yell back.
"Fuck you!" She says and she starts walking faster.
"No we're gonna talk about this. Hooking up with girls is not only thing there is to do in the world! Why are you like this! I miss my fucking sister!" I yell at her.
She turns around an looks at me.
"WELL GUESS FUCKING WHAT CHARLI! YOUR SISTER IS FUCKING GONE!" She yells harshly.
I can feel a single tear roll down my face. I run as fast I can to our house.
"Charli! I'm sorry! I know I'm fucked up I know I have problems! I just wanna forget everything and start over!" She says grabbing my arm.
"Dixie, you don't need to forget. You need to except the past and move on. And since I'm the only one who will ever stand up to you and say this, you need Addison so stop hurting yourself and other people. It's not that hard to be happy Dixie." I say pulling her into a giant hug.
"I love you Charli I really do. But I can't." She says walking into the house.
Dixie's Pov.
I walk back into my house soaked. I walk back upstairs to my room and grab some new clothes.
A few minutes later I'm changed and me an Charli's wet clothes are in the washer. I lay down in my bed and fall asleep as soon as my head heads the pillow.
Word count: 1243

You can't be mad at me for the Amelie. I couldn't think of any other character plus Charli stopped every things so. I hope you guys are liking this book.