Chapter 10

Armani's Flashback

(Age 21)

Leo dragged me to the bar for my 21st birthday and told me that I needed to loosen up and had fun. I agreed to go with him because I knew he wouldn't have stopped bugging me about it if I didn't.

By the time we had got to the bar, however, I had lost track of Leo and he was nowhere to be found. So I took a few shots before I headed to the dance floor and let loose for a bit because it was my 21st birthday after all.

I was dancing to a random song when I felt someone press up against me. I turned to find a woman with fiery red hair and pale blue eyes staring up at me. She had a smirk on her face as she placed my hands on her hips and began to dance with me. Any other time I would have told her off but this was different I was drunk after all and the girl was enchanting.

"What's your name, amore?" I asked.

She smiled as she pushed up against me more "Natalia." She whispered in my ear. The way she said it made me turned on for some unknown reason.

"Well, I'm-"

"I know who you are." She said as she silenced me by placing her finger on my lips. "And I'm not scared of you." She purred.

Fuck who is this girl?

"How about we go somewhere private." She winked at me and I was more than eager to follow her out of the club. I didn't know why but she was so enchanting and intoxicating that I couldn't get enough of her. I would've done anything that she said at this point.

And that was just the beginning.

{end of flashback}

Armani's POV

"What the hell are you doing here?!" I said as I looked at Natalia's face which I tried so hard to forget and yet she was here standing in my doorway.

Looking as beautiful as ever. I hated her.

"Just came to visit sugar plum." She said as she slid her hand against my chest while walking in.

The look on Amalia's face let me know that she didn't like Natalia and she wasn't afraid to voice it.

"Excuse me but who are you?" Natalia asked.

"Funny, I was going to ask you the same damn thing," Amalia said.

"Natalia leave now," I said through gritted teeth.

"Why?" She pouted as she turned to me "have you replaced me?"

I let out a frustrated sigh before I grabbed Natalia's arm and tugged her towards the door but she turned to look at me with those pale blue eyes and I immediately let her go.

"What the hell are you doing Armani? Get her out of here!" Amalia snapped.

"There will be no need for that," I murmured.

"What?" Amalia said.

Elena came walking into the room and when she locked eyes with Natalia I knew hell was going to break loose if I didn't get her out soon.

"Natalia come on," I said.

"Oh, where are we going sugar plum." She asked.

"Yeah, where are you going?" Amalia asked.

"Out but I'll be back I promise. Come on Natalia." I said.

Natalia waved at Amalia and laughed before stepping out and I followed after her.

Hopefully, I wouldn't regret this later.

Next chapter you will get more of Natalia and Armani's story and what happened to them. I know this chapter is short but I wanted to save the details for the next ones. Don't forget to comment, follow, share, and vote until next time my lovelies❤️