Chapter 11

"Where is he going!' I said as I looked at Elena she looked just as bothered as I was. "Who the hell was that?" I asked.

"Come on, let's talk." She guided me back into the kitchen and asked for the other girls to leave so that we could be alone.

"Natalia is Armani's ex-girlfriend from a long time ago." She said she sounded exhausted just from telling the story. "But when they were together they were no good. Natalia brought out all of the bad in him. She made him do some pretty bad things and for some reason, she had complete control over him. He didn't listen to us when we told him that she was no good for him, he refused to believe it."

"So, what happened?" I asked.

"My father happened, he saw all the trouble that Natalia was causing and decide that she had to go. So, he offered her money to go away and never return."

"And she took it?"

"Of course, she did that was the only reason she was with Armani, to begin with, but after she left Armani was a mess he couldn't understand that what they had wasn't love but rather lust. He even sent men out to find her but they never did. I thought he would never return to normal until he found you of course."

"So, why the hell is he taking her somewhere!" I yelled as I stood up.

"I don't know the answer to that but we're just going to have to trust him on this. I don't think he would do anything to betray you. He loves you too much and he just got you back my brother may be a fool but he isn't that big of a fool."

"I just want to know why she's back and why now out of all the times she could have come back she choose now." I was bothered that she was here and Armani was out with her doing who knows what but I swear if he does anything I will be leaving and never coming back.

"I wish I knew the answer to that too, but hey let's just go play with the kids so you can get your mind off of this," Elena said as she patted my back.

I nodded my head in defeat and followed her into the living room.

I couldn't shake my mind from that Natalia girl and how Armani was out with her. I decided that if he wasn't back in an hour I would call to check up on him. I want to believe that he won't do anything stupid but I'm not so sure.

Armani's POV

I decide to take Natalia to a public restaurant because I know how she loved to play games and I had no time for that.

We were escorted to a table where we both sat down. Natalia ordered water and a salad but I just stuck to not eating anything.

"You look handsome, you've gotten more tattoos I see." She said as she looked me up and down.

I rolled my eyes "Cut the crap Natalia, what do you want?"

"I can't just come and visit my sugar plum?" She batted her eyelashes.

"No, no you can't. It's been eight years Natalia. Eight fucking years. So tell me what the hell you want so I can hurry back to my family."

She slammed her cup down on the table which caused a couple of heads to turn in our direction.

" I came for you. I heard that you moved on and got married and that just doesn't sit well with me." She sat back and stuck her chin out I knew she was pissed but she was trying not to make a scene.

"It's too late for that Natalia. I moved on and you should too." I got up to leave but she grabbed my arm.

"If you walk out now I won't hesitate to kill your wife." She whispered.

I stood still for a bit but I let out a defeated sigh and sat back down. She smiled at me before sipping on her water.

"I like how I have so much power over you."

"You don't have shit over me," I said.

"You love me, come on just admit it."

I sighed heavily and leaned back in my seat. I had forgotten how good Natalia was at mind games and her sitting in front of me was making everything more difficult than it needs to be. I just wanted her gone and now. But I knew I didn't have it in me to kill her off myself and that was bothering me. She made me sick but yet I couldn't kill her.

How fucked up was that?

"So tell me about the little ones." She said as she crossed her legs.

"How the hell do you know about my children," I said through gritted teeth.

"I've been keeping up." She smiled "and I loved what you did with that Alex guy, very creative I was starting to think that you lost your touch."

"Natalia don't fucking test me," I said.

" Amo quando mi parli spor," She said while biting her lips. {I love when you talk dirty to me.}

"Vaffanculo" I spat. {Fuck off}

"How about we go to the club." She pulled her hands out for me to take them but I rolled my eyes and was starting to get tired of her.

I stood up and headed for the exit I didn't have time for any of her games anymore. Just as I was getting in the car I felt something cold pressed against the back of my head.

"I said we should go to the club," she whispered in my ear.

I spun her around and I took the gun out of her hand and pressed her up against the car.

"Ooou I like it rough." Her pale eyes sparkled.

"What the hell do you want Natalia!" I shouted.

She tried to slide her hand in my pants but I grabbed ahold of them.

"Come on, just hurt me Armani it's so easy. Snap my pretty little neck."

I looked at her so frustrated but I only shoved her away causing her to stumble back.

"Wow you've gained so much self-control I'm impressed."

"I'm going to say this and I'm only going to say this once. If you come near me or my family again I will kill you." I said as I climbed into the car.

She squatted down the window.

"Silly Armani, you can't kill someone you love." She winked at me before walking away.

I sat in the car for a bit before I started to punch the wheel letting my anger all out.

Go to hell Natalia!

Don't forget to comment, share, follow and vote.