☜~Chapter 1~☞

Harley (POV)
Ah, what jolly good day it is! Tomorrow's the big day, the day of the entrance exam. Ah! I'm so excited I mean who wouldn't be (A/N- oh I don't know maybe a certain green haired boy). Being excited really does take all your energy, I should probably eat something since it's still not tea time yet.

I walked towards the kitchen and to the refrigerator to see if I can eat something. And it seems lady luck has left my side; it appears that I ran out of food. Well time to go buy some groceries, maybe I'll even buy some sweets for tea time (even though she have tons sweets).

Timeskip...

Today I was wearing simple clothes, no top hats, no cane and stuff. I was just wearing a short sleeveless dress that was about my lower thigh and a short thin white thin see-through  jacket that was just above my waist. (A/N- not good with describing but pic below is her dress).

It's not to much, but it's clothes! Anyways for me feet, I was wearing some black cheap doll shoes

It's not to much, but it's clothes! Anyways for me feet, I was wearing some black cheap doll shoes. I don't know if it's a good combination or a weird one but you can't blame me I'm a Hatter after all. My blue hair was tied up in two separate ponytails one on the left and one on the right.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

As I kept on walking I finally reached the Wall Mart (A/N- just made that up). Before I entered, I made sure to get a trolley/cart. I went to the meat section first, there I bought some pork, fish, and beef.

Next I went to the vegetable section, there I bought some onion rings, carrots, potatoes, bell pepper, lettuce, etc. And I also bought some udon/noodles and some spices. And last but not the least the sweets section!

There, I took different kinds of sweets and even added some tea time snacks and to be honest, the cart is almost full because of the sweets, hehe. I also passed by the caffeine and tea section and of course I bought about 2 boxes of tea.

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

I'm sure you guys, yeah you readers, must be thinking why do need to buy groceries when I could just pulled some stuff out of my top hat. Well you see, the tea and snacks and other stuff that I get from my hats are for my enemies; sure I can summon snacks and tea for my satisfaction. But to be honest, I can't really control my top hat, cuz well my top hat isn't exactly well organized.

Like I might drink some poison tea or snacks, which won't happen since I know the tea's and snack's smell from the back of my hand; just to make sure though, I buy my own tea and snacks so you get the idea.

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

As I walked towards the cashier, whilst trying to push the cart and make sure not to bump anything, I bumped into a boy, who was holding a bottle of water and an energy bar, with green fluffy hair.

"ah! I'm so sorry, are you ok? Did I hurt you? I didn't you hit too hard, did I?" I asked worriedly while wailing my arms around.

"a-ah it's nothing. It was my fault, I-I wasn't paying attention to where I was going" he said, stuttering a little.

"I. Am. Very. Sorry. You see I'm sometimes clumsy or what you call clutz" I said bowing and by the looks of it, I was bowing too low but I didn't care.

"I-I'm fine really, you don't need to apologize" he said while using his hands to make me stop bowing and calm down, as a bead of sweat dripped from his face.

I raised my head and held out my hand then I introduced myself.

"we haven't properly introduced ourselves. My name is Harley" I said with a big smile on my face as I held out my hand.

"M-Midorya" he replied as he shook my hands.

"well Midorya-kun, hope we meet each other again. Ja ne!" I said as I pushed my cart and headed towards the cashier.

"o-ouh ja ne" he said as he waved his hand goodbye to me. (A/N- ouh/ōh means like yeah or sure in Japanese I mean that's what they say in animes").

Timeskip....

After I arrived at my apartment, I immediately put all the stuff that I have bought to the kitchen counter. Then I started to make curry and also brewed tea afterwards. I then set the table for myself whilst trying to not spill the curry. And for dessert, why sweets of course!

To be continued...