chapter one: the stair fall part one

(henry's pov)

My mom picked up me up from school. i was not in the mood to talk to anyone because of how horrible school was. i knew my mom was gonna ask me how school was.

susan: how was school?

i knew i had to admit how it was but i wanted to lie. i put a fake smile on my face.

henry: fucking...good....

susan: are you sure? that smile looks alittle fake?

i stop faking the smile and had a resting bitch face, i looked out the window. 

henry: your right..it was fucking horrible

susan: henry....you used to have great school days..and you smiled a lot what happened to that

i stopped talking and ignored my mom the rest of the ride. she dropped me off at klaus, sunny and violets house. they were my only friends. i knocked on the door. 

(btw the baudelaires are with montgomery as their guardian for right now-lib)

their uncle monty opened the door.

montgomery: oh hello henry

henry: are the baudelaires here?

montgomery: yes they are!

he let me in and i saw violet sitting in the reptile room reading. i walked in, i saw klaus writing, it looked like he was doing homework.

henry: hey guys...

violet looked up from her book. she put her bookmark, put her book down and hugged me super tightly.

violet: hi henry!!!!! i missed you!!!!!

henry: you saw me in class..

violet: yeah...i know, i just like seeing you

i gently pushed her and went over hug klaus. i hugged him from behind because he was busy doing homework. he stopped,turned and hugged me.

klaus: hey henry...

henry: hey klaus...

klaus and i were around 12. violet was 14. but why was i at their house. because i was sleeping over. montgomery always lets me choose who to share a bed with. i always choose klaus. but i thought of sharing a bed with violet this weekend. but klaus told me how much of a bed hogger she is, he told me that in middle school.so i kept sharing a bed with klaus. we went upstairs so we could hang out but the randomly i fell down the stairs. i was in alot of pain from the fall. my nose was bleeding and i had cuts all over my left arm. i held my arm cause of the pain. klaus saw me and ran down.

klaus: henry are you okay?!?!

henry: no..

klaus: VIOLET!

violet came out of her room.

violet: yeah?

klaus: henry fell down the stairs get uncle monty

violet: okay!

she zipped into the kitchen to get montgomery. klaus helped me up. because of all the pain i put my head on his shoulder. he didn't mind it. but then montgomery came.