chapter 3: something happened

(hey guys, once again i'm sorry for taken awhile to write this chapter) 

(klaus's pov)

me and henry were in the reptile room reading books. god henry looked so cute reading, but i wondered what violet was doing. but i checked on sunny, she was sitting on the floor biting a raw carrot, as usual. i looked at henry, he was still reading. i always wonder why i had this feeling, violet came in. 

violet: hi boys.

klaus: hello violet

henry: hi violet

violet sat  next to us. well, she technically went next to henry. i just continued to read. but then all of a sudden the iguana clock goes off. it kind of scared henry cause he's not use to it.

henry: its just the iguana clock isnt it?

klaus: yep, hey your getting kind of use to it!

henry: alittle

i giggled and randomly put my head on his shoulder. he seem to be okay with it. but then we heard uncle monty scream. henry and i got up really quickly. violet got up right after us. 

klaus: that was uncle monty!

violet: we should go see what happened

henry: we should

violet: sunny stay here!

sunny (translated): i will

me,henry and violet ran to the kitchen. we saw uncle monty, but he had a mark on his neck. it was bleeding.uncle monty wasnt moving either. he cant be dead.

violet: whats that mark?

klaus: i dont know..i havent read anything about markings yet

i looked at henry.

klaus: what?

henry: i dont think thats a normal mark,we need to wash the blood off so i can tell what it is,so i need something to wash the blood with, and get sunny just in case.

violet went to go get sunny and i gave henry something to wash the blood.

henry: holy shit...

klaus: what?

henry: klaus...i dont know what happened, but...he got stabbed...

i felt really upset. uncle monty was really nice...this meant me, violet and sunny had to be sent to our next guardian. this means i wont see henry ever again. no...this is awful! i dont want this to happen! there has to be another closest relative! but henry and i heard someone behind us. we both looked behind us thinking it was violet. but it wasnt violet...

count olaf: hello, hello,hello

klaus: oh fuck no.

count olaf: geez you orphans swear now...BUT- wait where the other two

henry: what? wait who are you

count olaf: i'm count olaf....but i already know you...

henry: really? like i can believe you? 

count olaf:  your henry carpenter...you seem alot like your mother...

henry: no i am not..

count olaf: oh well! ALL FOUR OF YOU ORPHANS ARE COMING WITH ME! 

klaus: henry isnt an orphan..

count olaf: you dont know that..

violet finally comes in with sunny.

violet: what is count olaf doing here

klaus: he killed uncle monty.

we here a knock on the door. violet answered it and it was mr. poe from the bank, we expected him to get count olaf arrested but count olaf ran like the last time..

(henry's pov)

mr. poe told klaus, violet and sunny they had to go to their next guardian

klaus: i'll say bye to henry..

violet: me too

mr. poe: but you dont need to..it appears that henry's mom has perished in a terrible fire along with his little brother.

i stood there in silence, there was no way my mom perished in a fire. count olaf had to of done that this was awful, i'm an orphan. mr. poe looked at me.

mr. poe: now your legal guardian was suposed to be dr. montgomery montgomery but sadly he's dead so,

he looked at all four of us

mr. poe: i'm going to take you to you children  to your new guardian which is josephine anwhistle

henry: josephine anwhistle?

violet: never heard of her.

mr. poe: oh well children lets go.

i could tell the whole rest of my life was gonna be awful.