chapter two: the stair fall part two

(hey guys sorry it took for ever to make chapter two i've been trying to finsh my other stories-lib)

(henry's pov)

me and klaus were in the bathroom. he was was looking for stuff to help my cuts on my arm. my nose wasn't bleeding anymore. klaus finally found the stuff. he obviously had to clean the cuts.

klaus: okay...this is gonna sting...

i was prepared for it to sting. as klaus cleaned the cuts i looked away and closed my eyes. i stayed really calm. for some reason the pain didnt really bother me. klaus looked at me as he cleaned the cuts.

(klaus's pov)

klaus: your not really bother by the pain,i'm kind of impressed, i dont really understand how these cuts happened.

henry didnt really talk much, he wouldnt even start small talk. it must of been from school. it did seem like it was a bad day for him. i thought he actually looked kind of cute. i finished cleaning his cuts.

klaus: okay, now where did uncle monty put the bandages

i found the bandages and grabbed them. i wrapped them on henry's cuts. he was looking at me as i wrapped the bandages on the cuts. once i finished me and henry got up, but my glasses fell off.

klaus: oh shit!

henry picked my glasses up and gave them to me. i took them and put them back on

klaus: thanks henry

henry: no problem..

(ok but i do ship henry and klaus irl -lib)

me and henry got out of the bathroom and violet was staring at us.

klaus: liberty why are you staring at us

violet: did you guys kiss?

klaus: no and mind your business!

violet has gotta a bit nosey since we lost our parents. me and henry went back upstairs, i made sure he didnt fall again. sometimes i feel like i like henry more then a friend.