14

"Are you gonna play softball next year." Jonah asked as we walked out to his truck.

"Yeah I'm playing this year I talked to the coach." I chuckled.

"So I get to see you play." Jonah asked.

"If you want." I smiled.

"If I want." Jonah asked.

"I'd want you to come." I chuckled. "You might make me mess up though."

"Nah." Jonah smiled. He put his bag in the backseat of his truck and closed the door. "Wanna go get some food."

"I'm having dinner with my mom we have to talk things out before thanksgiving and stuff." I explained.

"I hope it goes good." Jonah chuckled and walked me to my car.

"Promise when it gets closer for you to go to la you'll stay the night with me at least once." I asked and he nodded.

"I will." Jonah smiled and kissed the top of my head. "But you have to come see me this summer like all summer long."

"Okay." I chuckled and he wrapped his arm around my shoulders and I laid my head on his shoulder.

Later that day

"Yeah it's the guy that took me home after the party." I stated while looking at my mom.

"Do you love him." Mom asked. How the fuck do I answer that. I don't know if I love him or not. "Because you two shouldn't be having sex if you don't love each other."

"We don't live in the 80s mom we're teenagers mom and he's told me he loves me but I'm not there yet not mentally yet." I explained.

"Jonah." Mom asked. "That's the boy who showed up who told the whole school you two had sex when you didn't-."

"Yeah I forgave him." I stated.

"Why." Mom asked.

"Because I like him a lot." I stated. "He made one mistake and told everyone the truth it's not like he killed someone."

"He killed your reputation-."

"No he didn't come on you don't even know him and you're judging him he messed up one time but that's it." I stated.