The baby is being very active

(Gon's pov.)
The baby has been very active, Killua said I should see a doctor so I'm going to see Leorio. When I got there and knocked, Kurapika opened the door. "Oh hey Kurapika, I forgot you and Leorio is married." I said.

"Hey Gon, what brings you here?" Kurapika asked. "Well I'm pregnant a-waah?!" I was cut off by Kurapika pulling me into a hug. "That's amazing Gon! I'm so happy for you and Killua!" He exclaimed when we pulled out of the hug.

"Thanks, I came to see Leorio cause the baby has been very active and today is my third day being pregnant so I want to see if Leorio can find out why." I explained. "Well he's actually at the store right now but he should be home any minute now, you can come in and wait if you want." Kurapika told me. "Sure, I don't have anything else to do so I can wait." I said.

We were talking for awhile and then Leorio came bursting through the door with both hands filled with grocery bags. "Um, hunny are you ok?" Kurapika asked Leorio laughing a little.

"Yea I'm fine, oh hey Gon what are you doing here?" Leorio asked. "I'm pregnant and the baby has been very active all day so I came to see the best doctor that I know to see why mine and Killua's baby is moving so much." I explained again.

"Well thanks for the compliment, congratulations, how long have you been pregnant and thanks for the help babe." Leorio asked/thanked because while I was explaining why I'm here Kurapika walked over to Leorio and helped him with the bags.

"Today is my third day being pregnant." I told him. "Well I have the right thing for you!" Leorio said and ran into his office. "Has he always been like this with his patients, Kurapika?" I asked. "No not really, since everyone has found out about me having scarlet eyes, he hasn't had any patients." Kurapika explained a little upset.

I walked over and hugged him. "Don't worry Kurapika, they just don't understand." I reassured him. "Yea, you know they just don't understand you hun." Leorio said when he came back in the room.

"Gah! You scared me!" Kurapika said. Me and Leorio just laughed but Leorio apologized a lot to Kurapika. I went home after Leorio gave me the answer to my question.

As soon as I walked through the door, Killua pulled me into a kiss. "Hey babe." Killua said. "Hey hunny." I replied back. "So why is the baby so active?" Killua asked.

"Leorio just said that the baby is only active because he thinks it just wants to get out and I'm not having this baby til the due date." I explained. He chuckled a little and kissed my cheek. "I love you my beloved." Killua said. "I love you too hunny." I answered.