Welcome home, Ruku!

(Gon's pov.)
We finally got home! Ruku was playing with his toys, he couldn't sit up by himself so I had to help him.

"Babe, Aunt Mito and your grandma is coming over to see the baby." Killua said when he came downstairs from the bedroom.

"Really? That's great! I bet Ruku will be excited to see his great aunt and great great grandma!" I said excitedly.

"Your excitement is so adorable, love." Killua said. "Love? You called me love, I've never heard you call me that before." I said.

Which is true, I've never heard Killua call me love before. I don't hate it, I like the new nickname.

"I know, I thought I would call you sometime different then my beloved even though you are my beloved." Killua said.

"Aren't I your everything?" I asked. "You and Ruku are my world." He said. I picked up Ruku, walked over to Killua and pulled him down into a kiss.

"Mm, I enjoyed that~" He said in a cheeky tone. "Maybe you'll get something later tonight after Aunt Mito, grandma is gone and Ruku is fast asleep." I said in a cheeky tone as well.

"I like the sound of that~" Killua said. Ruku started to fuss so I sat down on the couch and started to feed him.

Aunt Mito and grandma came and went, Ruku was fast asleep.

"You said I'll get something tonight~" Killua said while I was changing. "I said maybe but I am in the mood for some fun so you're getting something~" I said and climb in bed.
(Me:In the morning.)

(Killua's pov.)
Gon was still sleeping when I woke up so I just let him sleep a little longer, Ruku was up and I couldn't feed him cause I can't breast feed so I laid him in bed with Gon so if he cried Gon can feed him.

I made breakfast and didn't hear Ruku crying so I went to go check to see if everything is ok.

Ruku was fast asleep in Gon's arms since I put Gon's arms in a holding pose and put Ruku there and apparently he fell asleep.

The way I wake up Gon is kissing him on the lips til he wakes up and kisses back.

I lean down and kissed Gon on the lips. "Mm..." I heard Gon say. We went and did some activities and had a great time together as a family for the first time.