Epilouge

Maddie's pov

My eyes slowly opened trying to pry apart the sticky substance that held them shut. My neck hung at an odd uncomfortable angle but it didn't hurt at all.
I was currently on the floor a discarded pistol beside me. I tried to open my mouth and call out for someone but a feral growl came out.
The last hours of my life all rushed to me in a blur and my vision went fuzzy. I saw a red human like shape move across from in front of me and in the back of my memory i faintly memorized this person as Carl.
Hurt...
Maim...
Kill...
The unwelcome thoughts invaded my mind but i let them take over.
I placed my pale already rotting hands in front of me and i used a lot of my strength to drag myself into a sitting position.
They have what you don't.
They live while your dead.
They took your breath...
Now take theirs.
My mouth started to water as i thought about the meal that awaited me. My stomach felt empty as if i hadn't eaten in years in which i knew i had only eaten a few hours ago.
I pulled myself up and i placed one leg in front of the other as i followed the boy named Carl.
My legs both dragged one in front of the other causing me to limp, and my broken neck didn't help my walking either.
Hurt...
Maim...
Kill...
My body was on auto pilot as i reached Carl. My fingers dug into his shoulders and he let out a scream that sounded wonderful to my diluted ears.
My thoughts clouded over and all i wanted was to take what these people took from me.
I almost bit into his neck and i tried to rip the flesh out. I wanted him to turn... To become like me...
I heard movement and i got distracted. I turned around and i saw a girl holding a gun aimed at my forehead.
I limped towards her and halfway there she embedded a bullet into my shoulder.
The force of the impact sent me falling back but i didn't feel any pain. I once again tried to talk and explain my thoughts but another feral growl erupted from my lips.
The girl stood above my head and i gnashed my teeth at her trying to get a taste of her leg.
She placed the barrel of the gun next to my head and she squeezed the trigger killing me from this horrid life i suffered for too long.

End

A/N
Hey! So thats it for 'the daughter that everyone hated... I might release a sequel... I have no clue... If i get more then 20 votes and comments then i will release a sequel!
Anywho. My other 'books' are x10000 better than this so read them pretty please!
(Photo of Maddie above )
Bye for now
Lalalandkat
This whole book was dedicated to maddymoog