Chappie 1

Sasha's POV

"Bailey, guess who just Messengered me?" I excitedly asked my Youtube partner and lifelong BFF, Bailey.

"Hmmm... who?" she asked knowing my deep celebrity crush on 5SOS's Michael Clifford.

"Mikey. He says that him and the rest of the boys saw our last cover of "Lego House" by Ed Sheeran. They want us to be their supporting act. Do you know what this means?" I asked her, getting my suitcase from my closet.

"We are going to AUSTRALIA?" she excitedly asked, practically crushing me with her hug.

"Well, not yet. I haven't replied. But is that a no?" I asked, sending her into a fit.

Yes Michael. wwe can do it!LOL! I sent.

Okay. Did you tell Bailey? he sent back.

No, she's just crushing me for no apparent reason. I sent, and didn't get a reply.

I heard a knock on the front door and quickly ran to open it, thinking it was the pizza guy.

"How much will it be?" I asked him pulling out a twenty dollar bill.

"Huh? I don't have pizza and I'm not a hooker." a strong Austrailian accent greeted me. I looked up and saw Ashton Irwin, and my face turned beet red.

"Hey..." I said nervously, "Why in the entire world are you here, and how did you know where we live?"

Remember when you and Bailey did the video for Amnesia and you came outside? Well, I could see your adress on the house. Plus you have your location on Facebook." He said, trying not to look like a creepy stalker.

"Haha... okay. Are the other guys here, or is it just you?" I asked, hoping for the latter, because i was in my old ripped jeans and a Nirvana tank top.

"MEH! Why are we he- oh shit!" said Michael, pouting at Ashton.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry... cliffy! For all my followers, hi! For all my non-followers, follow me and hi!

-Destiny the Dorky Unicorn

Vote if you get the unicorn reference!