Sasuke

Im working at my desk doing boring paperwork as usual, nothing really exciting happens at prison (except for a fight once in a while). I sigh finishing the last document.

"Sasuke sir, you are needed from the chief." I raise a brow but get up from my desk and too the chief office. I knock on the door three times before I hear a "come in."

I open the door to the chief closing the book he was reading,to look at me. "Ah sasuke good that you are here! I have a new order for you." The chief says,getting some papers out.

"What is the order sir?" I question "you will be taking care of a number one murder." I gawk in surprise they actually managed to find that lunatic!?!

"Haha, I can tell by you face that you're surprised we caught him, huh?" I nod my head.
"So how did you guys manage to get him." I asked intrigued " well, we knew he was going for old school mates of his anyone that he knew from his childhood, so we brought in a girl named Sakura and asked if she could lure him in so we could catch him.." he pauses. "But we didn't get there in time to stop him from killing her sadly, but we caught him and now he's gonna be in your hands, sasuke."

He smiles handing me a stack of documents about naruto and his criminal record, which was all the paper on his desk! I sigh leaving his office to my desk.

I look at the boy picture,he look so cute, his blue sea eyes, cream sun kissed skin,and blond hair.I would say smile as well but he had a sick smile plastered on his face.

I shake the thought away and start looking into the boy documents.
Seemed like he had a very very bad childhood no wonder why he's such a psychopath now.

I sigh, putting the thick pile of paper in my bag I walk towards his jail cell.
"122...123..ah! 124" I look at inside the jail cell seeing it was safe to come in, I walk inside to see a hump in the covers.
Is he seriously still sleep,I shake him awake"get up, NOW!" Shuffling and groaning was made but he did get up.

He rubbed his crystal blue eyes,his blonde hair a mess, he then yawned like a baby kitten. I couldn't help but crack a small smile at the sight but It quickly went to a frown.

I sit in a chair," Ok,let's get the introduction out of the way, my name is sasuke, you?" Even though I know his name I would like to hear it from him. He doesn't answer, "again what is your name?" I ask more sternly,but still didn't get an answer.

"ANSWER ME DAMNIT!" I yell he look over to me and smirk.
"Aww is Mr.police man mad?" He says teasingly, my blood start to boil.
He get up from the bed and walk to me, grabbing my collar. "How about this you let me go and I won't kill you, sounds fair don't you think?" Do this brat really think I'm scared of him?

I chuckle at his attempt,but soon was punched in the face." May I repeat myself sir?" He smiles wickedly I growl yanking his hand off me ,grabbing his arm and twisting it behind his back, and slamming him into the wall,he cries out in pain.

"Did you know hitting an officer is a crime na-ru-to?" I say in his ear "Get away from me! And how do you know my name?!"He struggles out of my grip" from your documents."I pull on his arm harder causing him to scream.
"AHH! stop that please!" He pleads.

My pants tighten.I got a good idea," will you do anything if I let you go?" I whisper in his ear, there was a moment of silence then he spoke up" y-yes...just please.." he says quietly, I smirk in approval.

~~warning boy x boy~~

I use my free hand and put it in his pants he stiffened at the sudden auction .I go into his underwear and grab his dick. I start moving my hand up and down, messing with his tip.

He jolts,I suck on his ear." A-Ah!" He mumbled out " so your ear is your weak spot hm?" I suck on his ear more, I squeeze his dick " Ngh! S-stop ah!..do-ont squeeze it!" He managed to say.

" I don't take orders from prisoners." I pump his dick faster. Causing him to be a moaning mess, "s-sasuke ngh!" My heart beat quickness how could someone be this cute?!?!

I take my hand out of his pants making him whimper," don't worry naruto you're gonna get something better." I unzip my pants,taking out my dick.

I line it up to naruto hole." W-wait sh-houldn't you pre-epare me first?? He look at me "I should but I don't want to, just relax ok?." I slowly enter him"AHH!"
"n-naruto just relax."I grunt as I push more of myself into him.

"S-stop please! I-I can't anymore!" Tears fall down his cheeks."shh, it's ok I got you."
I go in more until I'm all inside, I give him some time to adjust to the size.

"Are you ready naruto?" I question,he nods.
"Good." I slowly move out until my tip was only inside, then thrust back inside. " Ahhhh!" I-it ngh! Hurts!" I ignore him and continue to thrust inside him roughly.

I grab his dick again and continue to pump it.
"Ah! Sasuke!!"
"Would you ever hit me again naruto?"
"N- ngh! N-no!" Saliva trickle down his chin
"I couldn't hear you naruto!" I slam in him
"A-AHH! I-I w-won't." He try and speak again but it only come out as moans.
"Naruto my patience is running thin." I say nibbling his ear.
"I-I'm go-on a cum!"

No,you won't until you say what I want to hear naruto!" I'm gonna cum as well soon.
I-I wo-ont hit s-sasuke no-o more AH!" Thick white cums splatter onto the wall.
I thrust into him three more times until I came inside him. I take myself off of him and release his arms, making him slide onto the ground.

~~end of boy x boy~~

I fix myself up,picking up the passes out boy,and putting him back to bed. I touch his blond hair to my surprise it was very soft, I pet his hair a couple of more times, then getting my stuff and heading out of the cell.

-Would anyone believe me when I say I have don't have a Pervy mind?
- author :)