Ikatlo

3. Be attentive.

-Pay attention to the little things to show that you care! If they get a new haircut, tell them it looks great. If they've got a new outfit on, they're probably hoping that you'll notice it. Mention these things when you notice them and always in a nice way.

"Hey dipshit," his voice filled the silence as the two of you were in your dorm room, hanging out as usual during the weekends. "Yeah?" You replied, wondering what he's got to say. The two of you were on the floor, blankets and pillows huddling the two of you up as the two of you decided to spend your time on your own endeavours. With you on your manhwa's, and him doing only God knows what.

"Nice.. hair," he managed to grumble out, and in return, you could only smile at his attempt on giving you a compliment. "Thanks, love," and Bakugou thanked the lord or whatever omnipotent being out there that he wasn't drinking something 'cause he was sure he would only spit it out once he heard what you called him. "Haha! What a cute reaction," you said, once you notice his grip on his phone loosening- and a thud was soon heard from it reaching the floor.

His whole face was red and he couldn't muster up any courage to open his mouth and let out a snarky remark like he usually would. L-Love?!! Goddamnit, he was supposed to be the one making you feel flustered, not the other way around! Shit, shit, and shit. This side of him just showed up out of nowhere and he just hoped that this wouldn't be the cause of you repeating the same pet name for he knew that he wouldn't be immune to it anytime soon.

"What, is it not up to your taste? How about ***** or ****** or-"

"Shut the fuck up-!" And his hands covered his ears. His face felt so warm, almost as if he was reaching the boiling point and just any more and steam would be coming out of his ears. You just looked at him, so amused as of the moment that you unconsciously let go of your phone and placed it somewhere else. You crawled up to face him, his eyes now meeting you whilst his ears were still covered by his palms. "What the hell are on about now?" His voice as grumpy as ever, yet it did nothing to ease you of your amusement.

"Ah, you're so cute.. I could just eat you up." And you held unto his wrists before removing it from his ears and placed it on his sides. He felt so weak, and not the weak wherein you'd feel sick, but the kind of weak that would make you unable to move since emotions are overwhelming you. You placed your hands on his cheeks, cupping them before leaning in close, kissing the side of his mouth. My, how bold of you.

"Is this enough to make up for my teasing?" You asked, and you thought thathe couldn't be anymore redder than he was awhile ago, but he seemed to prove you wrong. "Get outta my way, woman!" And before you knew it, he was out of your room. A chuckle escaped past your lips and you could only stare at the door of which he just used to exit.

"Maybe I should use this as a reference for the future?"

Meanwhile

"Heya Baku- Oh wait, you're so red-" Mina gasped once a thought entered her mind. "Did you two-"

"You better zip your mouth before I make it explode to make sure you never speak again. Tch." And as much as Mina tried to feel scared because of his words, the way he passed him with his ears colored with the red hue only made her laugh instead of feeling threatened.

Maybe she should ask you later as to what exactly happened between you two.

Step 3: Complete!

____
coz dom! readers r just 😤👌