16) Drama oop-🤭

OMG GUYS WTF, HOW IS THUS EVEN POSSIBLE😭! You guys are so amazing, the views for the story are already about to hit 500💕! I hope you enjoy this chapter.
.
.
.
.
A lil recap babes
.
.
.
.
Payton's POV

Does (your name) know that me and Avani are dating? I didn't want to hurt her like this! Aw shit I really fucked up now.

P | Does. . .she know?

C | know wha- . . . Payton your shittier than I thought

P | How'd you know?

C | You just said it without saying it asshole, I'm gonna go see if my she's ok.

A | Payton, maybe we should go too

C | Avani, don't even bother

A | Chase I-

C | IF YOU CARED YOU WOULDN'T BE DATING PAYTON!

An, J, Ja, Ch | YOU GUYS ARE DATING!?!?!

Chase stormed out of the lunchroom and went to go see if (your name) was ok.

End of POV
.
.
.
.
You were sitting in the bathroom on the floor for a good 10 minutes until Chase came to check on you. Chase is probably the only real friend you have.

C | (your name) I can't go in the girls bathroom, can you please come out of there

You got up from the floor and opened the door

Y/n | Hey b- bestie *cracked crying voice*

Chase started to tear up and he wrapped his arms around you and gave you a big hug.

Y/n | You're literally the best friend anybody could have

C | I appreciate that, now please stop crying

Y/n | But-

C | NO BUTS! Your better than this! IM TAKING YOU BACK IN THERE AND YOUR GONNA BE WHO YOU ARE!

You gave Chase a fist bump and walked back to the lunchroom with him walking behind you. You confidently walked over to the lunch table and everybody was on shock. You didn't sit down, you stood there and looked at Payton and Avani.

Y/n | Fuck you!

You grabbed your stuff and walked back out of the lunchroom to sit on the outisde part. Chase had followed you.

C | OMG! YES!

Y/n | Thank you. . .

C | . . . .you still like him, don't you

Y/n | . . .yea

C | It's ok

Y/n | Well. . .I know who you like

C | WHAT!

Y/n | You like Charli

C | . . .shut up *he playfully nudged you*

Payton's POV

Chase and (your name) walked out the lunchroom and went to the outisde part. I didn't want to lose her, I thought she didn't like me anymore. That's what Avani told me. . .OMG IM SO STUPID!

P | This was a mistake

A | What

P | You lied to me, didn't you?

A |. . . .

P | Exactly, I'm such an idiot, we're done!

A | I-

P | Don't even

J | GO GET YOUR GIRL, sorry Avani

P | Thanks Josh

End of POV

Payton ran out the outside part of the lunchroom and stood there because he was nervous. He got himself togther and walked over to you and Chase.

C | FINALLY DUMBASS! That's my cue, bye (your name)

Y/n | Cha-

C | No, tell him NOW!

You looked over to Payton and he started to tear up

P | I- I'm sorry, I'm s- so sorry! I never wanted to hurt you l- like this *cracked crying voice*

You felt bad and got up to give Payton a hug

Y/n | It's ok, I forgive you. . .tulip

P | You called me tulip! YES, I thought you would stop being friends with me *sniffle*

You pulled away from the hug and looked into his soft brown eyes

Y/n | Tulip, I lov-

Payton cut you off by connecting his lips with yours, there were so soft and you missed the feel of them. You both held the kiss until you guys couldn't breathe.

P | I love you too nugget

Everyone from your lunch table, except Avani was standing at the door cheering.

Y/n | Chase! Everytime, you ruined the moment!

P | No they didn't

Payton turned your face and kiss you again. You pulled and you both laughed
.
.
.
.
YAY! Back at it again with a new chapter for my babes. But, for real where do you guys think Avani is. If your reading this I love you lots😚💕!

699 words