25) They remember😀!

Hey guys, so like I saw that Payton posted that on his story(the picture above) and like. . .I'm intrigued!

Previously on "My Neighbor"
.
.
.
You walked upstairs to your room and plopped onto your bed. You grabbed your laptop and decided to watch some YT videos. You turned your head towards your window and saw that Payton was doing the same. He didn't notice that you were looking so you turned your head back to your laptop.

*Time Skip to 5 months later*

It was a Saturday Afternoon and you had just woken up. It was 3:00pm and you didn't know what to do. You layed down on your back and watched the ceiling. You thought about everything that's happened in the past few months.

~ Everybody that got shipped togther, started dating
~ You and Payton have been a strong loyal couple
~  Everyone goes out for brunch once in a while
~ You and Payton talk through the window on lonely nights
~ Your Birthday is in about 2 days and you haven't told anyone. . . .

Y/n | Shit!
.
.
.
.
*Time Skip to your birthday*

Today wasn't just a normal day, it was your birthday and barely anyone knew about. It's also Monday, just another boring school day.

You rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower and wash your face. After that you went to your closet and picked this outfit ⬇️

 After that you went to your closet and picked this outfit ⬇️

*Minus the bag and the camera*

You walked downstairs and your parents ran towards you and showered you with hugs and kisses.

Y/d, Y/m| HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Y/n | Thanks *laughs* Woah I can't believe I'm 16

Y/m | Me either, 16 years of being a Mom*sniffles* You like nice sweetie!

Y/n | Thanks Mom

Y/d | I MADE YOU PANCAKES!

Y/n | Thank you but please stop yelling

A/n | I'm  so sorry for this "The volume in this bus is AsTrOnOmIcAl"

You finished eating your pancakes, brushed your teeth and went upstairs to grab all of your stuff. You looked out your window and see Payton with a sign.

Happy Birthday Nugget

Y/n | Thanks tulip *you mouthed*

P | Your welcome *he mouthed back*

*honk* *honk*

You ran outisde the Chases car and hopped in the front seat

C, A, J, Ja,Ch, An| HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Y/n | How does everyone know, the only people that should know is my parents, Chase and Avani.

C | Uhm me and Avani told them, why would we not?!

Y/n | This is why I love you guys, Also there's mad people in this car.

A | My car is behind Chases.

Y/n | Oh, Payton's coming so you guys gotta bounce. I really do appreciate this though, thank you.

Everyone said your welcome and Avani, Charli, and Anthony went back to Avani's car. Payton hopped in the back and Chase started driving.

C | I can't believe your 16 now, are your parents gonna throw you a party.

Y/n | I don't know, maybe

P | I hope so

Payton's POV

Chase is literally the worst at keeping secrets. Ofcourse her parents are throwing her a party. My nugget looks so cute today and I have the best surprise.

End of POV

C | (your name) what do you wanna do afterschool

Y/n | I really really really wanna go to the mall!

P | The Mall it is

*Time Skip to Lunch Period*

Y/n | GUYS IM 16!!!

C | We all know this!

Ja | Hey! Let her have her moment!

J | Yea don't bash on her, let the girl be happy!

Y/n | Thanks guys, so who's coming to the mall with me afterschool.

C | Me ofcourse

A | Me too

Ja | I'll go

J | Same

An | I'll come too

Y/n | Payton?

P | Women I'm your boyfriend I was already invited! *laughs*

Y/n | Why do you have to be an ass *laughs*
.
.
.
.
You know, as I'm writing this. . .I realize how bad I am at telling stories🤣🤣! Like tf, but anyway I love you guys and don't forget to vote for my chapters😊!

680 words