Chapter One- A normal day in a ordinary life

I woke up with the sound of the alarm clock. Gosh! Couldn't i just sleep for a couple more minutes! This was my lazy side saying, my worried side would get up your lazy arse out of bed you have to go school. And finally my positive side would say It's friday tomorrow you don't have school! And so i got out of bed getting in the bathroom. As soon as i was all ready i got out of my room and got downstairs as my room was the attic, i didn't quite mind it was a lot more spaceful that if i had stayed in the same room with my brother. 

I went up to the kitchen, it smelled so good! Aunt May must have cooked us breakfast.

« Good morning! » i said to aunt May and Matthew , my brother.  « Morning sweetie! Want a chocolate or caramel muffin?» she asked me giving me a kiss on my forhead. « I want both!» i gigled while getting a mug a milk. « Matt, are you okay?» i asked looking at him he mun't have had much sleep last night, he has huge dark circles underneath his eyes. « Yeah, all alright just a rough night.» he said not convincing me but i'll talk to him latter.

« I have to go open the bakery see you latter, muffins. Bye!» she said leaving the house.

« Where's uncle Mark?» i asked no seeing him arround. « Oh, he replacing a friend at work.» Mat answered not looking at me. « Mat, what's going on?» i asked knowing now that he would answer me. « I've been accepted for a early admission in Cambridge.» he answered without a smile. Awkward he only wanted that since HE WAS BORN! « That's so amazing!! It's what you wanted! Why are you like that?» i asked « I'm going to be away from you, from all of this and i don't want to!» Mat said looking at me now. « Oh, Mat it's not that far you can visit me every weekend and i can visit you every weekend too! I want you to go! It's always been what you wanted to do! So you're going to do it even if it means me making you!» i said hugging him. « Let's go we don't want to be late to school!» 

We went up to school it was a short walk about 7, 10 minutes tops. We walked in Mat went up to his friends i went up to meet Melanie and Mark my two best friends. 

Melanie was a beautiful red straight hair girl, with this big green eyes, Mark had dark hair with blue eyes pretty nice contrast.

We talked and talked untill it rang. 

« Well, kids, let's go learn!» Mark said in a sarcastic tone. We all laughed and headed on to class. « Wait i need to go to my locker meet you there.

I ran up to the locker 14, 15, 28 opened it and a little paper fell out. 

Geek.

Useless.

Skank.

Whore

What are you even doing here? 

You should just die.

And one more note joined the others as my self-estime went down a little bit more. I've been getting this notes for the past month, at first i thought it some stupid joke but then it continued every monday and friday one more note. I didn't tell anyone though, i wasn't going to worry them for nothing.

The day went by quickly, at night after dinner my uncle called me.

« Yes?» i asked at the door of the living room. « It's friday night! Movie night! What do you want to watch it's your turn to pick.» he said smilling. How could I forget movie night! « I give my turn to Mat, making popcorn! Salt or sweet?»  i asked backing out from the door. « Sweet!» They all said in union. « Okay» i said i made some popcorn put them in to bowls and gave one to my aunt and uncle and another for me and Mat. 

-----THE NEXT DAY--------

I woke up with my aunt calling me to go to the bakery with her. Her employer took a sick day and she had a medic apointement. 

«Wake up Mi, come on! You can eat at the bakery!» she said opening the window. «I'm going, i'm going!»