Chapter Two- You're looking a bit like your shirt

I dressed some grey leggings, a polka dot sweater and my converse (clothes on the external link). Picked up my phone and a book in case of no one being in the bakery. I got in the car with my aunt. 

As soon as we got there i got out of the car opened the store it smelled so nice. « So Hermione listen carefully you might want to write it down.» Aunt May started as i got the notebook and a pencil « You've got three batches of cupcakes in the fridge put them in the oven for three minutes than do that nice frost with the flowers you know. Be nice to the costumers always polite like you are to me and that's it. Oh and always thank if they give you tips.» she said giving me a kiss on the forhead and saying 'bye' « Bye aunt May!» i almost yelled waving goodbye. 

I opened up the store and started doing what my aunt told me an hour late all the cup cakes were ready and people started to come in. 

« Goodbye, thanks for comming and for the tip too.» i said as the costumer left. I put the tip money on a jar that said Italy. Always dreamt about going there, it just seems so beautiful! Anyway. Someone walked in just as i was covering a cupcake with some green frost. 

« Just give me a second i'll take your other right away!» i said finishing frosting the cupcake. «Oh no problem.» a manly voice with an irish accent answered. I finished the cupcake as soon as i could and got up to the man. 

Well, that's weird why would he be wearing a hoodie and sun glasses ina store. He looked way to relaxed for a rober, so why?

« You're not going to steal anything are you? With the glasses and the hoodie?» i asked smilling. « Oh, yeah. I'm sorry that's unpolite of me. » i said smilling too, taking the hood down and his glasses.

Oh boy! Now i know why he is with glasses!! He's Niall from only the most famous boyband of the world!!

« Y-you're Niall from One Direction.» i stuttered «. Oh nice one Hermione! Always nice to state the obvious!! « Please don't scream!» he begged a little. « Don't worry i'm not going to scream. What would you like?» I asked before i completly forgot my words. He's completely nice and gorgeous those eyes just kill me! Focus Hermione he's famous you're a small town girl, focus!!

« There's just so much to choose and they all look so delicious!» he said looking bright eyed to every cupcake and cake in the store. « Humm, let's see this are really good they are chocolate with mint and the frosting is white chocolate, this ones too they are chocolate with strawberries, and then this are yogurt with carrot and caramel quite good actualy but this ones are my favourite vanila with some caramel bits and cream frosting.» i said pointing to all of them. 

«What about that one that you were doing?» he said pointing at it. « Oh, that's just an experience, it's probably not that good!» i said. 

«Let me try it i'll say if it's good or not! I'm an awesome food judge.» he said smilling. « Okay, you're not alergic to chocolate, caramel and strawberries are you?» i asked getting the cupcake and putting it on a plate. 

«No, if i was i wouldn't be able to live!» he answered picking up the plate « Someone who finally understands me!» i said laughing. « By the way you can't sue me if you get sick!» i added.

He took a bit and smiled « So... is it bad? It tastes awful doesn't it? Let me get you a glass of water!» i said rushing in to the fridge when Niall grabbed my arm « Wait, wait, you didn't let me speak. I was going to say that they're really delicious!» he finished. « Really?» i asked not really not sure was he just being nice?

« Really, it's quite amazing actually.» he said taking another bite. « Thank you.» i said. « So do you work here?» he said « No, it's my aunts bakery shop actually, i'm just helping arround.» i said sitting in the bench near the register. 

« Oh, you're really beautiful, i mean this is really beautiful.» he said a little embaressed. 

Oh My Gosh did he just say that i'm beautiful! Breathe Hermione breathe and don't blush please don't blush!!

«Thanks.» i said smiling. « You know that you're looking a bit like your shirt, right? » i said smilling at me . 

« I am?» i said looking down a little shyly. «Just a little, it's really cute though.» he said looking at me.

Suddenly a honk sounds comes from outside. 

«That's my cue to go!» Niall said « But first i need more cupcakes to go!» he said laughing. I laughed a little too. « Which ones do you want?» i asked getting a box.

« 5 of each! » he said exited. « I'm going to need a bigger box in that case.» i said looking up for a box. As soon as i found it i put the cupcakes in it and gave it to Niall.

« That will be 15£, please. » i said after making the math in my head. 

«It was really nice meeting you and you're a really good cook!» he said passing me a 20£ bill and running of to the car.

As soon as i realized that he didn't get the change i ran out to the outside of the shop where he was getting into the van.

« Hey, you forgot the change!» i said making him turn arround « Oh keep it, i saw the jar saying Italy!» he said smilling. 

« Thank you so much!» i said smilling while he closed the door. 

Niall's P.O.V.

 « Hey, you forgot the change!» he heard the girl yelling from the bakery door. « Oh keep it, i saw the jar saying Italy!» i said smilling u to her at least i could help. 

« Thank you so much!» she said smilling when i closed the door.

As soon as i closed the door the boys exploded with questions.

«Who was she?» Liam asked

« Why did you say Italy is she from there?» Zayn asked.

« Does she like carrots, because if she doesn't you can't date her!?» Louis asked-exclaimed.

« She's pretty, but she seens way too young how old is she ?» Harry asked.

Is she a fan? Does she like us? Don't tell me she's a hater? Does she like carrots or not? How old is she? Does she work there? Have you asked her number? Are you going with her to Italy? Tell us!! 

All of this questions came at me once! I dindn't even know when they were going to stop. 

«BOYS!» i yelled making them stop aking questions.  « I cannot answer all of those questions! One at a his own time please!!» i said making them look quietly at me.

« Does she like carrots?» Louis said in a serious voice. He REALLY likes CARROTS! «I guess she does she said this cupcakes were really good they're made with carrots. » i said pointing at the carrot cupcakes. Louis quickly took the box away from me. I stole it back as soon as he took one cupcake. 

« So if i recal your questions, she's the niece of the owner of the bakery, no i don't think she's from Italy she wants to go there i think at least that's where she put the tips, i don't know how old she is i didn't ask, no i don't know if she likes us or hates us but she does know us and no i didn't ask her number!» i said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Will Niall ever see her again? Let's see. 

So guys i hope that you liked the chapter i'm not sure if to continue or not! Let me know! c: