Chapter 05: Gori tere pyaar mein...

GUPTA HAVELI, 08:00 PM

Lavanya stood smilingly in front of mirror in her room dressed up in a white and red anarkali with red dupatta and her hair open as she put on her jhumkas and satisfied with herself smiled looking at her reflection. She turned around and happily asked Anjali who came out from washroom changing into a yellow-white simple salwar: "Di, how am I looking?"

Anjali looked at her said in mock seriousness: "Hmmm its good... I think you'll pass..."

Lavanya whined: "Diiii..."

Anjali smiled, replying: "Ok, seriously you look beautiful and ASR won't be able to take eyes off you..."

Lavanya: "Hopefully Di..."

Anjali came to her and held her hand: "Don't worry; Dad said that he'll talk to him and everything would be sort out.... After that you and ASR happily married..." said affectionately.

Lavanya blushed looking down shyly: "I'm just waiting for it to happen Di... And once everything clears, I'll make sure that Khushi is out of picture...I can't see her out of ASR's life..." turning hateful mentioning Khushi.

Anjali nodded: "Of course, that Khushi's time is finished from ASR's life...come on let's go down, he is about to arrive and you've to be there to receive him, right?"

Lavanya nodded smiling and already in her heart she was dreaming about a happy future with her ASR, knowing her Dad would sort everything after which ASR would be to her again. Happy Lavanya knowing that by the end of this evening she would get her love back went downstairs with Anjali.

.....

A black Ferrari entered the gates of Gupta Haveli and came to stop at driveway, opening the door Arnav in light greyish-blue jeans with white t-shirt and dark-blue jacket, his hair ruffled. He went to other side and opened the door held hand out for Khushi, helping her get down. They both walked the few steps to main door and standing in front of the door he rang the bell which was answered quickly as a grinning Lavanya, whose smile flattered seeing Arnav at doorstep with smiling Khushi wearing a cute baby-pink dress with her hair in French bun, holding her hand.