MILE JO TUM HUMKO

FIRST SCENE

SARNA INDUSTRIES...

There is hustle and bustle in the whole office..till manik doesn't reach...as he enters..all employees wishes him good morning..                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           but he directly went to meeting room...where many clients are present with other companies owner.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            nandini is also present there...they both give warm smile to each other.....

as the meeting over..Rishi announces that they will collaborate with taneja industries for their upcoming projects...

all congratulates nandini while Rishi went to his cabin...

at last only manik and nandini are there...nandini is about to go but manik stops her by back hugging her...

Ma ; congrats..Miss taneja... you deserve it...your hardwork now giving its fruit...

Na ; Mr Sarna shayad aap bhool rhe h..hum abhi office me h...leave me...

Ma ; kya yrr..nandu puree romance ki band bja di..tum kr kse leti ho haa..hmesha..while she giggles...

Na; to.. tumhe hr jagah sirf romance hi sujta h...ye office h...agr koi dekh leta to...

Ma ; koi nhi h...dekho ab jldi se ek kiss...dedo..phir u can go...

Na ; manikk..tum pagal ho chuke ho and runs from there....while manik ruffles his hair and smiles...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 { manik and nandini are in relationship from 3 years...they were classmates..as usual their story starts with hate but after college finished...they used to miss each other badly...and realise that they are in love...}

NEXT SCENE

IN TWINJ'S COLLEGE..

twinkle and kunj both are coming from opposite directions...kunj is busy in his phone while twinkle is searching something in her bag...and they collide with each other...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     twinkle is about to fall but kunj holds her at mean time...twinkle closed her eyes due to fear but realise and open her eyes...there is a cute eyelock between them...after come back in reality they apart from each other...