Part 1

I lay in bed as I cried my whole heart out. I felt mad and sad in the same time as he reject me in the cruelest way he could. My heart broke hearing every word that came out his mouth.

" Yuri Noona are you okay?" My brother , Jeongin ask as he sat at the edge of my bed. I wipe off the tears and face him." Yes why?" I lied as his words still left a scar." Noona your lying whats wrong?" Jeongin ask." Nooo..." I said in a long tone." Why would i cry though it make me look weak Jeonginee." I said to him." Noona , i saw and Heard everything so don't try to deny it." Jeongin said crossing his arms and pouting his mouth." Jeongin not everything you see is real and true." I said patting his back ." Whatever noona tomorrow I'm going to face Hyung . He could reject you nicely rather than being rude." Jeongin said before going to his room.

Huh Jisung will hate me if Jeongin tried to face him tomorrow.~ i thought.

I lay in bed as I slowly drift asleep.

< next morning >
I woke up as my alarm rang through my ears. I pulled myself up from bed . I hate the fact that today I need to face Jisung again after that bad breakup. All I can do is ignore him.
I went to take a hot shower and after that brushed my teeth and wash my face. I changed to my school uniform . " You look ugly ."  I mumbled as I look at the mirror as i realise why Jisung doesn't like me.

I went to the kitchen and starts playing my cereal as it taste like nothing." Noona stop playing with your food if you don't want it give it to me." Jeongin whisper to me." Did I ?" I said confuse." Yes your playing with your food noona." Jeong in said . I sigh as my appetiete( how to spell it help!) wasn't helping me." Yuri are you okay?" Eomma asked as she sat infront of me . Worried about me and was worried that I have problem in school which was true.

I look at her and nod as everything was ok . I flashed her a fake smile and went to take my bag in my room. " Noona lets walk to school together today." Jeongin said running into his room to take his bag in his room.

We walk to school . " Jeongin I hope you changed your mind to face Jisung today please." I beg." Noona..." Jeongin pout ." Your cute ahhh... no wonder ." I said nodding my head." No wonder what?!" Jeongin asked crossing his hands. " no wonder your smile can steal girls heart . Hahaha!" I make a dumb joke out of his smile." That why Chan hyung loves me." Jeongin said proudly.

Without knowing it, we arrived to school . I saw him . " Jeongin no." I warned him." Emm okay noona ." Jeongin said dissapointed Cause he can't beat Jisung up.

So class start very well and it kinda sucks that the english teacher pair me up with Jisung. Huh , couldn't this get worse.

Break✨

" Yuri!!!!" Some fimiliar voice called my name as everyone's eyes are on me . I turned around and saw Seungmin . He approached me and i realise there is Chan too. " Hey !" I said." By the way stop screaming my name its embarassing." I whisper in Seungmin's ears.

" Yah ! I'm still alive stop being romantic indront of me . Its kinda gross though." Chan said." Hyung! Yuri likes someone else !" Seungmin said." And today in english she got paired with her crush yah that really romantic right." Seungmin continue as i step on his shoe until he bit his lip .