Part 3

Jisung pov.

They exchanged looks and stared at me ." What ?!" I said in a mad tone. " If you succeed making Yuri yours we'll give you emm ..." Changbin said looking at Minho. " 250 dollar each." Minho said . " Okay ill give 300." Changbin said .

At first I didn't want to join but hearing I'll get 550 dollar I agree .

Author pov.

Without his realising it , it will be the most regretful thing he ever did. He didn't think of Yuri's feeling being played .

Jisung pov.

" Yah Han Jisung what are you thinking!?" Yuri said crossing her arms while pouting. " Nothing ." I reply scratching the back of my head. " But Jisung I haven't tell you yet it either yes or no . But your already excited." She said with one of her eyebrow up. " Yuri ah say yes..."I said pouting looking to my left. " Okay okay I'll say yes." She say playfully hit my arm.

It felt like I'm in heaven but then I realise that everything that came out of my mouth is just for a bet . I'm just afraid that she'll know what Minho, Changbin and I were up to. I felt kinda awful but it already happen and she's mine now . There no turning back or backing off.

< bell rings >

Yuri and I walk to back to class . We pass Changbin and Minho as I smirked at them as we pass . They only exchanged looks as thay realise that they must pay me.

" Yuri lets walk back later after school." I offered as we live in the same neighborhood. " Sorry about the fight today . I did told Jeongin to not fight with you but he did not listen ." She said looking guilty." Its okay." I reply going to my seat as the teacher walked in.

🌟after school✨

I wait for Yuri to packed all her stuff . Now everyone has left and it was just Yuri and I in the classroom.

Yuri pov.

I can feel that Jisung is staring at me . " Are you done noona!" Jeongin scream as he entered my class." Yah why is he here?" Jeongin said shock as look at me with a confuse face. " She's mine now." Jisung said as He rolls his eyes while Jeongin give that " what have you done." Look.

I just shrugged . The walk home was like going to an interview . Jeongin kept asking Jisung question.

Jisung pov.

Her brother kept asking me question liek a worried dad. I almost said that I date Yuri for a bet but them I lied that I reject her since she deserves someone better . Its also a lie since Changbin and Minho promise that they'll give me 1000 dollar if I reject Yuri and now they told me to date her for 550 dollar.

Yes I like Yuri since third grade since she change her appreance like drasticly. I wonder why but I just don't dare to asked her.

Yuri pov.

We arrive home , and I wave at Jisung as he wave back and said" Bye see you tomorrow !" I went inside and then I realise that I forget to ask for his number.

I opened my phone and text Seungmin

Seungmin⭐️

You :
Yah! Give me Jisung's number or self ur there's no tomorrow for u

Seungmin⭐️:
Okay okay wait

Seungmin⭐️:
XXXXXXXXX
satisfied?

You  :
Yes thanks btw there will be a tomorrow for you

Seungmin⭐️:
Ur welcome and g.niteeeee

You  :
Okay good night
And you don't need to reply
Seen.