Part 2

As I was eating with Chan and Seungmin . Huh, this pretty annoying girl called me ." Unnie Jeongin and Jisung is fighting." She said nervously . I stood up and thanked her . Ram straight to Jeongin . Chan and Seungmin followed since Jeongin i was like their baby brother.

I went to the school gym . There were mamy student watching the fight. I pushed myself through the crowds and saw Jeongin and Jisung on the floor , kicking , punching and pulling each other . " Yah ! Jeongin and Jisung stop fighting ! Its no used!" I scream at him. Suddenly my body shivers as I realise my anxiety came. " Noona lets go to the nurse room." Jeongin said standing up as he realise what going on. Suddenly my eyes teared up . I felt scared all sudden.

Jisung pov.

Jeongin stood up and when to his sister who is tearing up. My heart ache seeing her crying . But why?

Whats going on ? I'm confuse . I look at Jeongin who is bruises. I look at Jeongin as he help Yuri up . Before they went there Yuri look at me with her pity eyes and said " Jisung there's a part of me regret liking you."

I don't know why my heart ache when she said all those words . It like being stab as everyone is judging me .

Why do I even deny liking her by rejecting her and know I'm hurt by my own words.* i thought.

Yuri pov.

Jeongin brought me to the nurse room ." Jeongin why do you need to fight with Jisung just for me?" I asked siting down as the nurse gave me a pill to calm down with some water." Noona Jisung hyung is lying he does like you ." Jeongin said trying to defend him self .

Apart of me wanting his words to be real . But some part of me do know that Jeongin tried to cheer me up . If even Jisung like me at the first place, right?

" Noona! Are you listening?!" Jeongin said in a mad tone as he woke me from my thoughts. I look at him confuse. " What did you say? Can yoi repeat." I said . " I said Jisung hyung was shy to tell you that he loves you back!" Jeongin said in a mad tone." Nah stop telling lies." I said as my anxiety go away slowly .

Suddenly there is a bang in the door and it swing open revealing Seungmin and Chan oppa falling down on the floor. " Whats the rush guys?" I asked confuse as Jeongin help his favourite hyungs up. " yuri! Yuri! We have an amazing news to tell you!!!!!" Chan scream as Seungmin hold both of Chan oppa's hand while jumping up and down." What you both are making me triggered to know more!" I said jumping with Seungmin as I thought ghey would say that they'll bring me shopping after a million years of begging.

" Han Jisung lieks you!" Chan oppa and Seungmin said proudly like a father. " What? What kind of jokes is this? At first Jeongin telling me this now you guys wow . All of you are making fun of me  ." I said ." Yuri-ah it true if you don't believe us ask Minho. Jisung's bff." Seungmin said putting his hands on his waist.

" Whatever and leave me alone I need to calm down ." I said standing up swallowing my medicine and water in the same time. I opened the door and whisper to Chan " Tell them I want a time alone and please don't let them disturb me or else your the one introuble since I trusted you."

I entered the class as everyone's eyes on me. " Stop looking at me!" I scream as I sat down . But still I can feel someone's staring at me. I can feel my blood boils and look at the class and realise it was Jisung staring at me from his seat. " Why are you looking at me!" I scream at him as he stand up and stand infront of me.

Suddenly my heart beat fast. I can't even look him in his eyes. " How could a sweet girl became rude?" He finally say a word. "..." I was speechless . I don't know how to reply. Nothing came out of my mouth as my heart talk.
"Speechless huh." He said arrogantly.
Suddenly he said" rejecting you was the only way to see you happy with someone else that could make you happy and smile."

" But Jisung your the only one who can do that ." I finally spoke a word. He look at me confuse. " We have 15 more minute before break ends ." He said pulling my wrist .

He brought me to the school yard . There were few student there to but I don't care since Jisung is with me. "Yuri are you serious liking me?" He asked in serious tone . I can feel the tension between us. "Y-yes. I'm serious Jisung." I said stuttering at the word"yes" since I don't know how he'll react when I said it.

" Okay I'm no longer single!" He said screaming like a maniac. "But Yuri I'm sorry if I make you cry or sad." He said.

Jisung pov .

Finally I can make her mine but at the same time I felt guilty.

✨flashback

" Yah Jisung lets make another bet ."
Minho and Changbin said. " Yah! You both even make me reject my crush! You both are useless ! " i said to them as they exchanged looks.