🅲🅷🅾🅸🅲🅴 🅸🆂 🆈🅾🆄🆁🆂❤

Ꮎℕℰ ЅℋᎾT

.
.
.
.

After Himanshi Khurana entry week passed WKW Also ended..
...
Here sana who is keeping herself strong from  last week and  shows she is all ohkk and does not care about anything.  But  for the past two days she just  performed her duty, ate and sat and  lay alone on her bed. She is talking to no one. Even when Himanshi proved her wrong in controversy with her false story she did not say anything and left from there and when Sidharth asked her-"Tu theek ha".  she just replied with "Hmm" and left from there. She treated him as other housemates or a  stranger whom she does not even know...

 Sidharth is noticing her from the past two days. Her behaviour, way of talking with everyone, her silence but does not say anything…
….

After two days and one night.
(2 Am)

Sana is lying alone on the Garden bed with her pillow and blanket.
Thinking-" what to do.. where to go.. she is feeling helpless.. from whom she would smile.. giggle, play around the whole house. She cannot even share her pain with anyone as all her tears which she shed are taken as drama. She is proved wrong by her idol in a whole controversy, like housemates the whole world will be talking bad about her again. She lost her one close friend again...

Here sidharth who is not feeling sleepy. Sneakily See towards sana bed(which is with paras at that time). He gets shocked when he does not see her on her bed as it is midnight and everyone is sleeping. He starts looking towards everyone's bed but does not see her. Bad thoughts come to his mind after seeing her behaviour for the last two days. He silently went outside and went towards the washroom area but she was not even there.

He sees a figure lying on a garden bed. He went towards the garden and straight into the smoking room.

He sits there for five minutes and comes outside. He sat on the sofa in front of her in hope she would notice him and will try to talk to him. But after a few minutes when sana did not say anything he called her-" sanaa" but she did not Reply anything.
He again called her -"kise dekh rahi hai" when again she did not reply anything. He got up and went towards her...

He come towards her and ask - "kya soch rahi ha".

Sana in her thoughts looking towards moon- " Ghar ke baara main"

Sid- Mummy-papa ki yaad aa rahi hai

Sana- Nahi kamre ki

Sid-(confusedly)- kyu?? Aisa kya khaas hai uss kamre main

Sana still lost in her thoughts say- "Andhera"

Sid listened to this and got shocked. He shaked her hard and said- "kya bol rahi ha.. hosh main toh haa"

Sana looked towards him and get shocked and ask- "Tu yahan kya kar raha ha"

Sid- yahan kya kar raha ha ka kya matlab ha. Itni der se apni didi se baat Kar rahi Thi kya...

Sana-(meekly)- sorry and again look towards the moon...

Sid- sorry Chhod Chale Ab Sona Nahi Hai itni der ho gai hai

Sana- han tu ja main thodi der mein aaungi

Sid- chal na natak mat kar

Sana- sidharrth plss aap jaaiye mera man nahi ha Sone Ka. Jab hoga main aa jau gii..

Sid- haan ji main chala jaunga lekin aapko lekar.. He come forward and take her blanket

Sana-(irritatingly)- Apko samaj main kyu nahi aata mujhe nahi sona ha. Kya problem hai aap ki?? Main Na toh aapko pareshan kar rahi hun aur na hi aapke doston Ko Toh phir pareshan kar rahe hain mujhe...