1

"Chelsea, i highly suggest you co-operate with us." My mother practically screams at me as i pull a cigarette out of my bag. I just shrug her off pretending not to care about her rules or judgments...As usual she is just threatening me with a stupid boarding school. Not like it would phrase me, I am my own person... No i don't bully or pick on others actually I'm the one who gets bullied but i do have an extremely rebellious nature which is why my mother keeps threatening to send me off to some shit boarding school.

Suddenly three large bags and my backpack are placed right in front of me, a slight shock washes over my body.. This is it.. This is really it. They are sending me away. "Get your shit and get into the car!" My mother yells and I continue smoking and get into the car with my stuff. Just as she's about to scold me for smoking in the car my cigarette goes out as I drop it out of the window just after smoking my last puff. My mother then gets into the car her face as red as a beet tomato. The car then quickly drives off from the drive and down a long road... I just play my music in my ears and end up falling asleep on the unwanted and exhausting car journey.

Quickly I am awoke by my mother fiercely shaking my shoulders her face still full of race. "Wake up and get your stuff we're here" She whispers angrily. I yawn and stretch before getting out of the car and grabbing my bags, I look up to the building in front of me... It looks pretty decent but whatever aye... It's not like i plan on getting comfortable here. I know that I don't deserve to be here but my mother seriously needs to learn how to cope... She was a teenager once... but then again maybe I wont get bullied here... either way If I'm here then I might as well be on my "best" behaviour!

A tall woman with short light brown hair, grey eyes, slim frame and a perfect smile comes walking over towards us. "Hello I am Miss. Jakson. You must be Wendy and you must be Chelsea. It's a pleasure to meet you both. I am the headmistress here at Roseway Academy. I can assure you wendy that your daughter is in wonderful hands. Now Chelsea would you come this way with your stuff I must be showing you to your room as tomorrow you will have a busy day and for today you need to unpack." Miss. Jakson smiles, her smile hiding cruel intentions that I can see in the gleam of her eyes yet my mother too fooslish and niave to see. I notice my mother leave without saying a word.

"Yeah whatever can we hurry this up... Honestly Its as hot as a fried goose out here." I say without caring what her response will be. Although I do feel bad for causing so much shit for everyone I just cant seem to help it... Maybe its a good job my mother is sending me here.. She does need a break and whenever I say I dont care it means i care a lot.. I just struggle to show it.. So it comes out very agressively.