𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙢𝙖 𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙪

SOUMA  HOTARU

gender:                                 female

gender:               female

age:                      18

height:                178cm (5' 10")

weight:               61kg

birthday:            29th August // Virgo

blood type:       A

team:                  The Hounds (Bologna, Italy)

                             Teikō (Japan)

                             Seirin (Japan)

job:                     field analyst

                             assistant coach

talent:               hawk eye

                            health scan

Hotaru Souma is the field analyst and assistant coach of Seirin's boys' basketball club and childhood friends with Tetsuya Kuroko. She has both the ability hawk eye, which helps her see details easily and analyse things from far away, and health scan that allows her to see whether team mates and/or opponants are in good health.

She has orange hair and blue eyes that resemble Kuroko's similarily. Because of her hair, she is nicknamed Daidai by Kagami which is orange (fruit) in Japanese. Souma is very tall for her age, standing taller than almost every girl (and some boys) she met and was often made fun of because of it.

At the age of eleven, she moved to Italy with her father after being awarded a scholarship to join the elusive running team, The Bologna Hounds, who she ran and won many competitions alongside. However, at the age of thirteen, she and her father got into a car accident in which she suffered a massive trauma on her legs, causing her to not be as fast as she used to be. After that, she decided to return to Japan on her own and reside with her uncle, Kōzō Shirogane, who was the captain of Teikō's basketball team at the time. Under his influence, she attended Teikō for her high school education, working hard for three years to ensure her enrolment, therefore, reuniting with Kuroko and becoming close friends with the Generation of Miracles.