Chapter 8 - I'm not supposed to be here.

It was around 11 pm when I and the other members were hagging out in Jimin and V's hotel room while Jimin was sleeping.

 I was sitting in V's bed next to Jung Kook and RM while Suga, Jin, J-Hope, and V were sitting on the floor. We were playing cards, while trying to be quiet, because of Jimin. However, it was really hard because they made me laugh a lot, specially J-Hope, who made funny dances every time he won.

A few minutes later, we see Jimin waking up, yawing loud while getting up from the bed.

- You're awake! -said RM in Korean and Jimin smiled stretching his arms.

- You're feeling better? -I ask and he nods with his head positively.

The room fills up with silence and they all look at each other.

- I'm so starving! Aren't you guys starving? -RM asked while looking at the other members, winking his eye leading to Jin, V, and Jung Kook agreeing with him.

- Let's grab some food. - said Jung Kook walking towards the door pushing the other members to exit the room.

- I'm not that hungry.- says Suga resting in bed. J-Hope approaches him grabbing his arm and dragging him out.

In the end, Jimin and I were left alone. We stayed in silence for a while and then, I decided to grab a bottle of water and give it to Jimin, who was still sitting in bed.

- Are you going to explain to me what happened? - I ask trying to break the silence.

- What do you mean? -he asks confused after drinking a sip of water.

- You passed out after the show. Something must have happened. I mean, did you eat anything before? Did you rest well? -I asked worried while looking at his face.

- I just...-he takes a deep breath, looking at the ceiling.- I didn't eat anything and I didn't rest at all, because I couldn't stop thinking about what happened! -he says, locking eyes with me.- I saw the picture on Twitter and Mr. Bang Si-Hyuk talked to us, so I was scared for you. Plus, you ignored me all day and I saw you talking to Brian outside of the building.

- Omg, Brian...I forgot. -I talk to myself while reaching for my phone leaving Jimin confused.

I had 10 messages from Brian and 6 missed calls. With everything happening at the same time I forgot I had to meet Brian after the show.

- Emily. -calls Jimin reaching for my hand which make me look at him.- Are you coming back with Brian? -I could tell his voice was sad and he looked hopeless.

- What? No, of course not. -I declared and he smiled.

- Good, because...I mean what I said.