All Together

In the back of the car, Rowan peeks between the passenger side door and the seat seeing a phone in Vera's pocket. He grabs it and looks at the recent text history, telling the others about the Battery. He can see where they're headed as Mitch pulls into the parking lot. "I'm in urgent care." He texts, hoping someone will come. He puts it on silent then slips the phone back into her back pocket without Mitch noticing. Rowan can't do this alone, even if he did fight off Mitch at this point, where is he going to take Vera? He can't drive and he can't jeopardize her being in that condition.

Mitch bursts through the door, carrying an unconscious Vera. "I need help, she's injured." Nurses come from around the counter to help. "Somebody knocked her out and she won't wake up." He tries to act innocent. "You don't look too hot yourself." The nurse snarks. "Forget about me."

Rowan can sense people approaching from behind, just in the nick of time too.

In walk Steve and Bert. "Let her go!" Steve points his finger in objection. They get closer. "What did you do to her?" Mitch turns around just now noticing that he's talking to him. "It was you who was hurting her." 

"Obviously something happened." Steve starts raising his voice for once. "Looks like somebody resisted." Bert remarks, referring to Mitch's bruises and chipped tooth. "I knew you two were working together! Why would you involve her?!"

"Sir, please calm down." One of the nurses says. "If it wasn't for your Spy Kids glasses you put on me, we wouldn't be in this situation." "Oh, so it's my fault now? There you go thinking you can fix everything on your own again."

"'kay, Bert." Steve ends the discussion, looking away as if to ignore him. "Don't 'K, Bert' me!"

Right then more people started to show up. Maze walks in with her hands covering her mouth. "Vera!"

"Oh, not you too." Mitch sighs, he would facepalm but he's still holding Vera. "Who do you think you're talking to?" Zip says. Everyone else keeps blabbering off. "We have more right to be here than you." Emmy starts. "Nobody even gives me the light of day." Mitch squints his eyes at her. 

Rowan sits next to the automatic doors then sees Remedy come in, he's surprised at first. "Lillian!" Rowan says, hugging her. "I found you." She grabs his shoulders. "Why didn't you just go home?" 

"I did." He sees now that he can trust these people, if she's with them, then that's all that matters.

"Are you alright?" She asks.

"Yeah, I'm ok, I-" But she's not listening.  "You could've killed him." She jumps into the mix, trying to defend Rowan, pointing fingers.

"I'm gonna ask that you take this outside." An older nurse with round glasses firmly says. Nobody seems to hear her though over the arguing.

Rowan stands in the background, watching the whole mess play out, not sure what to make of it. He gets angry and annoyed, swinging his left arm out to the side towards the door, bringing an ambulance crashing through the front door. Everyone stops and freezes, stunned and scared. All the pedestrians forcing themselves in the back room from the waiting room. He uses his powers to open doors. "Get in!" He says sternly to everyone.

He lets a menacing aura radiate off of him. "Now!" He continues since nobody listened the first time. They all hop in the ambulance and sit down. "What are you doing?" 

"Taking this outside." He closes the doors then pushes the vehicle back out of the door. "We're going to get in trouble. You shattered that-" "Shut up." He proceeds to sit down. "You were bringing more attention in there than my actions ever did, stopped you from arguing too." He explains. Everyone looks around at each other.