Part 7 ( sex )

Corbyn kisses down my body. Until he reached my down area.
He looks up at me and i nod.
He licks my hole a couple times and than rapidly licks my clit. Which drove me crazy.
His actions are wild.
I came and gave a loud moan and i push him down. I start to suck off his dick. I suck in my cheeks for a better feeling and he moans a lot, i think he really needed that.
"Fuck Livia" he moans out.
I hum around his dick and he jolts up from pleasure.
"You're too good" he wines grabbing my hair and also pushing me down further.
"You taste too good" i say and he throws his head back in satisfaction of my words.
He came and moaned loud.
"Livia goddamn" he breathes out when i pull away.
"U are a pleasure machine" he says. I smile and lay back for him against the bed frame.
I spread my legs widely.
"What do you mean with you are not flexible god damn Liv" he laughs.
He lines up with my entrance, looks me in the eyes and a second later he is thrusting into me senseless. He kisses my forehead and lips continuously. It's adorable. I think i've never had sex this good. Corbyn is magical.
"Fuck" i moan.
"Corbyn, shit" i say as i'm about to cum. I take out the pony tail i made in his hair during the game and tangle my fingers in his hair, lightly pulling it.
"Corbyn fucking hell" i yell as he hits my spot.
I moan loud again.
"Liv" he wines.
"Liv you're amazing" he breathes. Still thrusting his big cock in me.
He does wonders to me.
"Corbyn" i scream.
"I'm gonna cum" i scream as he hits my spot over and over again.
"Livia fuck" he says.
He came and so did I, we moaned loud.
We rode down our highs and Corbyn pulls out.
His arms were shaking and he fell down on top of me, probably from the pleasure.
I hug him, him laying on top of me. His head on my chest. He is all sweaty and he is panting heavy.
I rub my thumb over his head and play with his hair. He got all cute and sensitive by now, it is adorable.
He is shivering from the pleasure and intensity.
"Are you okay baby?" i ask. I never called him that, i hope he doesn't really shock.
"Baby?" He asked.
"Mhm" i say.
I feel him smile and he kisses my chest and than my lips.
"Yeah i'm good, this was so good"  he says.
"It was, you are a sex god" i say.
"Pff me? You are the one with that great work of that pussy of yours"
I laugh and kiss him.....