Part 30 ( back to Bora Bora ? )

I woke up around 4PM. I looked next to me and Corbyn wasn't there. Pretty weird. I get out of bed and hear a lot of noises from downstairs.

I go down and see Corbyn packing stuff in a suitcase. What the hell.
"Ohh where you off to?" I ask and hug him.
"You mean where are WE off to!"
I frowned.
"What?" I ask.
"I didn't give all of my socks to college for nothing, come on grab ur shit" he says and kissed me.
I look next to me and see my suitcase and bags next to me.
I grab them and follow Corbyn.
We get in the car and he drives to the airport.
"Where are we going?" I ask him.
"Back to where we left" he says while parking the car.
"Really?" I ask.
"Yes, and now we really are staying for three weeks"
I smile.
"Thank you" i say. He smiles and kissed me.

We get out of the car and get inside the airport.
"The plane leaves in half an hour" Corbyn says and we get to the gate.

20 minutes past and we are ready to board. We get on the plane and got to our seats. We are in the back, no one behind us. And it is hard to look at our spot for other people. I know why he did that..

We sit down and buckle up and all that.
"You better not sleep the whole ass time again" i say. He laughs at me.
"I won't this time i promise" he says and kisses me softly.
I nod and sit back and wait for taking off.

It's been 5 hours. 4 more hours to go. Corbyn and I watched some movies we like and now we are talking about stuff to each other.
"I never thought you would get us back here" i say.
"I had to, you were so exited for those weeks and my mad ass messed it up for you, i also wanted to stay there but i knew I couldn't" he says and i smile at him.
"I love you so much, thank you"
He smiles at me and hugs me.
"Your so welcome" he says after kissing my cheek.
"What are you up to right now?" I ask him.
"Idk just thinking about life"
"Life? Why is that?" I ask and he looks at me.
"I'm just wondering who i would end up with making a family, who would be with me when i take my last breath" he says. I smile at him.
"I hope that will be me" i say and look at him.
"What part?"
"Both" i say. He looks at me and smiles wide.
"You want to start a family? With me?" He is so happy it's cute.
"Of course, who wouldn't want kids with their best friend!" I say and he hugs me sweetly.
He kisses me and smiles.
"I really hope that is gonna happen Liv" he says softly.
"So do i"
"What age are you thinking of, to you know, start a family" he asks. He seems nervous.
"Mhm idk, 24?"
"24? Yeah, same i guess"
"Only three more years!" He says.
I laugh at him.
"You are so cute" i say and kiss his cheek.
He grabs my face and kisses all over it. He kisses my lips and holds the kiss for about 10 seconds.
He licked my bottom lips. Oh oh.
I let him in and he explored my mouth. We make out for a couple minutes. Corbyn pulled the handrail up, unbuckled our belts and picked me up by my thighs making me sit on his lap.
Like i said. No one can really see us. Luckily. I feel Corbyn his boner and i hump him. Still making out with him.
I pull away from him and ask.
"Didn't have enough from yesterday?" He looks me in the eyes with lust.
He shook his head no and leaned in to kiss me again.

"Livia, my dick can't take it anymore, please help me out"
"What do you want me to do, we are on a plane!" I say and he looks at me.
"Please get under the blanket and please suck me off" he says. He is desperate.......