Chapter S

Wondering the halls she found someone. A poor soul caught in the flames of the fire. His soul found his way to her. She took the lost soul's hand and guided him through the smoke. There they arrived to a body she inhabited for a long time. The golden color of the suit blended in with the flames around them.

"I have completed my task here, it's time I pay a visit to someone." She stated, a thick layer of venom tracing her voice as she said the word "someone".

She then disappeared as the lost soul inhabited his new body.

...

"Another day at Freddy Land!" I said as I walked towards my friends.

"Hi guys!" I greeted them.

"Hey bryan" baby said.

"Hello bryan" ballora replied.

"Hey bryan" rock-star Freddy responded shortly after ballora.

After I greeted everyone I walked around the park checking on the roller coasters and shops. As I was walking near the renewed pizzeria I got the strange feeling in my gut, as if I was forgetting something. I walked in to the pizzeria and looked around the bright room. Twisted chika, bonnie, and foxy weren't there as they were hanging out with the others. I walked around and checked everything. There was nothing out of the ordinary. I then went to check on the museum.

As I was looking at everything my eyes drifted towards the animatronics. Something seemed off. It looked as if the fredbear animatronic was looking at me. I brushed it off as it being my imagination. I walked out and looked over the section of the park i was in. I smiled knowing all that hard work had paid off. I sat down at the benches near the restrooms. I looked up at the sky that was quite clear today. Barely any clouds.

"Soon"

I jumped at a voice behind me. I looked around to see molten. Forgot about him. "What did you say?"

" I asked why aren't you doing your work? Of course you don't do anything really " he said.

strange, that's not what i heard-wait what did he just say?!

"I do work! I check on the park almost every day!" I stated .

molten didn't say anything and left. I stayed there for a minute more before heading back to the others.

"Bryan!" Baby came running up to me as I walked by.

"Baby? What's wrong?" I asked .

"Want to watch my soap opera?" She asked pointing towards her dolls.

Ballora, rock-star Freddy and bonnie, along with twisted chicka, foxy, and bonnie were already watching.

"sure, why not" I said as I walked over and sat by twisted bonnie.

we all watched as baby put on a show with her dolls. it ended up only being and hour or so. it was a cute story about two girls who loved each other but couldn't be together so they ran away. after that was done I made my way towards the hotel place when i heard that voice again. what it said made me stop dead in my tracks.

"it's your turn"

i turned around swiftly and looked at my surroundings still seeing no one. weary, I continued my walk to the hotel. I made it to my room and laid down on my bed. I closed my eyes and rested for a bit, tired from walking around all day.

...

I woke up to the smell of smoke. I jolted out of bed to find everything in flames. I quickly jumped out of bed and ran out the bed room door. The halls were filled with flames and smoke making it hard to see. holding the collar of my shirt and using it as a mask I dashed threw the fire. I made it down stairs where the fire was worst. I made a run for the door but was caught under falling debris. I was stuck under the debris as the flames grew closer. I couldn't breath and it hurt to move. I tried desperately to free myself and called for help many times, yet no one answered.

as the flames surrounded my i heard that voice yet again.

"follow me" it said as i saw a young girl reach out their hand.

I reached out my hand and as soon as i grabbed it-

"BRYAN!"

I sat up startled from my bed to see rock-star freddy, twisted chicka, and helpy standing around me. Lefty was somewhere else in the room it seemed for some reason.

"finally, bryan what happened?" twisted chicka asked.

"what do you mean?" I replied, confused as to what she ment.

" Bryan you where screaming help in your sleep, and as we got here you had gone unnervingly quiet. It concerned us." rock-star freddy answered me.

"you where having a nightmare, bryan." helpy stated after freddy.

" oh, that. well i don't remember much." it was true, I couldn't remember most anything from that dream other than fire and the girl.

"well then, what do you remember?" lefty walked over with a bucket of water.

so that's what he was doing. glad i woke up when i did.

" all i remember is fire and a girl saying to follow her." I said as I leaned on my right hand that was supported by my right knee.

the others looked at my in shock. they looked at each other and then me when freddy asked.

" what did she look like?"

" I don't know, I can't remember details."

They all left it there and we began talking about random subjects to pass the time. lefty would sometimes bring up the subject of his eye which everyone would just look at him. we talked about the rest of the twisted animatronics and portal until it was time for me to head off.

"bye guys! see ya tomorrow!" I waved back at my friends as I left the park.

" bye bryan!" they yelled back waving goodbye.

I skipped home and hummed to myself happily. i looked up to the darkened sky as a single thought took up my thoughts.

"tomorrow is another day"

(hope you enjoyed the first chapter of my fan fiction! it took a while since i was having trouble figuring out how to start it without rushing it. whelp next chapter comes out soon hopefully! bye!!!)