Peter Parker ~ Study Buddy

You stared at his precious curls, his brown glossed eyes. It almost seemed like slow motion as he raised his hand to answer the question the teacher had been asking.
You felt a elbow prod your side, bringing you back to reality. Half grateful that you were broken out of your trance. Belle, your friend that you usually hung out with during Spanish, had appeared to be the one that had disrupted you. Her light brown hair was brought atop her head in a neat bun, with strands of hair falling at the sides of her face.

She was considered the friendly, and cute one. While you? All you knew is that people called you angry.
"What?" you chuckled, ignoring the talk going on in the front of the classroom. She shifted a bit closer to you, her voice brought down in a whisper.
"You're staring at him again, I'm just trying to help you so you don't get caught doing it."
You smiled.
"Sorry. Thanks." showing your gratitude with a simple word, you pick your head back up to listen from now on.

The teacher pointed to a few words on the board, that said "Londres es un lugar muy mágico." you all were still in the phase of learning basic phrases. Mr. Flank tapped the expo marker on the board, awaiting a hand.
Peter began to raise his, but Mr. Flank shook his head.
"I want someone else to answer other than Peter."

His gaze filtered around the room, his eyes landing on you. Giving out a nervous chuckle, you raise your hand. He smiled, nodding towards you, giving permission for you to speak.
Letting your hand fall onto the desk, you narrow your eyes, trying to concentrate.
"London, is a very magical place?"

"Muy bien." Flank praised, turning back to the board. Belle gave you a soft smile.

-

History.
(Personally I love history.)
One of your favorites. Mostly because Peter was also in that class with you. You two only had three classes together. Spanish, History, and physical education. You couldn't complain, well partly. Cause there were other girls who had their eyes on him. Precisely Michelle (MJ), and Liz. You knew since you were friends with basically everybody.

Ms. Amara, a new teacher staying for the year, coached you all through directions of a project for the American Revolution. You tapped your pencil softly on the desk, low enough to not annoy anyone. Except for maybe Flash, but who cares what he thinks?

After a few minutes on the clock, the bell was about to ring when the most amazing thing happened to you in all your life. The teacher turned around, expo marker grasped in her hand, uncapped.
"Alright, I'll be picking for this project. You all never get work done with your friends." she slightly rolled her eyes, her index finger tapping rapidly on the marker.
"Alright, Betty and Ned."
You heard a loud sigh come from behind you.

Ms. Amara didn't seem to care for it though, as she was already writing down their names under the; "Revolutionary Project"
"Flash, and MJ." she wrote their names down under Ned and Betty.
"Yazmin and, Isabelle."

"Peter and (Y/n)."
Right at that second you choked, holding in a cough that would soon lead to the nurse. As Ms. Amara was very strict about sickness in the classroom. Your heart thumped against your chest. This was gonna be the first time you guys would actually have a real conversation. You've talked to him all the time, but they always were short.
It was always in the halls, always seeming to be the last minute to get to class. And at the end of the day, you could never find him.

He sat across the room from you, his head turning in the corner of your eye. You met his eyes, him giving you a heartwarming smile that could fix the darkest of days.
You returned it nervously, hoping he wouldn't catch on. It was then you realized that Ms. Amara had already written down the rest of the names. The bell rang, and everybody stood up from their seats.
"We start tomorrow! I'd advise to work out a plan with your partners." her voice boomed in the room. You gulped, trying to get over the fact that you'd be spending at least a few weeks with the boy you've had your eye on for so long.