Bucky Barnes ~ Seven Minutes In Heaven

Relationship: Friends
Warnings: Fluff, small cursing, (all of them are single. But I haven't changed the fact in Ultron, where Nat and Bruce have eyes on each other.)

———————————————————————————————

Clint paced the room, his pointer finger endlessly tapping on his chin. Tony entered the lounge, yawning. He came in fancy-like, he never surprised you, he always wore a suit.
Wanda sat next to you on the couch, talking with her brother who leaned against the counter not far. Natasha chatted with Steve, Bruce watching from beside Pietro. Thor snacked on a cookie that he ended up muttering a few curses at. Probably because they didn't taste like pop tarts. Bucky watched him with a brow raised, arms crossed.

Clint then abruptly stopped in the middle of the room, a cheeky smile playing at the corners of his mouth. It almost seemed like everybody turned to see his face at that exact moment.
"I've got a idea!" his gaze renders everybody about him. Tony joins the rest of the Avengers, (+Bucky) playing with his glasses before resting on one of the kitchen stools.
"We didn't get a call in?" he inquired, reaching behind him to take an apple from the fruit basket.

"Fury says he doesn't have any line of work for us today, and," Steve answers his frenemy's question, pointing a directed look outside. Rain poured from the sky, drops racing down the pattered panes'. Tony hummed to himself, looking back at Clint.
"Anyways, continuing from when I was so rudely interrupted.." Tony glares at him, making a hand gesture before listening intently.
"I've come up with a game for us all to play, no backing out." he suddenly takes a goofy stance like he was pulling the bow, pointing a finger that moved delicately between person after person.

"Just say it, Bird Boy." Natasha pressed on, placing a hand to rest on her hip. Clint rolls his eyes.
"Seven Minutes In Heaven, people?"
"You do realize that there is a whole lot of guys there is girls?" Bruce adds in, shaking his head profusely.
"So? That's what makes it fun." Tony smirked, arching a brow pointed your way.
Rolling your eyes with a small smile, you lean your head back.
"I'm in, it's the best suggestion."
Natasha gaped her mouth, surprised that your shy self was into a game like this.

"I'm in if (Y/N)'s in." Wanda joined in. Pietro shrugged, guessing he should take a part in it as well.
"Sure, I guess."
"Well, I'm not in." Bruce broke the small chat.
"Oh come on Bruce, you may get Nat." Clint pointed out, making both Natasha and Bruce conjure a small tint to their cheeks.
But as someone who gets what she wants, Natasha winks at him.
"F-Fine.. I'll join." he stutters, running a hand through his hair nervously. Everyone created a sound of 'oohs', except for Steve. Although he had nothing better to do, he agreed to this crazy idea.

As soon as everyone agreed, you all moved to one of the biggest bedrooms that held a closet. Provided with a bag of belongings to different people, Clint takes his turn first.
He sticks a hand into the bag, swishing it around before picking out an object. When he pulls it out, he confusingly stares at it. Steve shuddered. It was a small replica of his shield. This couldn't already be better.
Everyone except Steve and Clint burst out laughing, and soon, they had left everyone else behind, disappearing through the closet doorframe.

Tony enclosed them, murmuring to Bruce to start the timer. Bucky, who sat next to you leaned against your right side, snickering.
"You think they're going to do something?" he asks. Without turning to catch his eyes in yours, you smile.
"Wouldn't be surprised if they are."
That reply made your friend next to you process a chuckle, which melted your heart.
Bucky was the one who held you close during those bad times, the one who would stay on your side no matter what.