GAMES

Waking up early, I shivered with coldness.

"Great, we must be here," I tiredly mutter as I remembered we were heading to the Arctic Ocean. Getting out of bed, I had a wash and then changed into some jeans and a crop top. Walking out of my room, I went across the hall to Lucas's needing to speak with him.

Knocking on the door, I heard yell saying come in. Opening it, I saw him laying on the bed reading some sort of magazine. Looking up, a big smile came to his face once he saw me. Looking at him, I started to blush lightly while stepping further into the room. Getting up, he came closer to me. As he was about to plant a sweet kiss onto my cheek, I quickly dodged it making a confused and embarrassed look appear on Lucas's face. This just broke my heart. 

"Lucas, I need to speak to you about something," I said as I walked past him and sat on his bed. Following straight after me, a concerned look was placed upon his face as he sat in front of me.

"W-what is it?" He asked with a slight stutter.

"I...I don't think we should carry on with what happened yesterday," I said looking down as I fiddled with his bed sheets.

"Umm, why?" He said with a chuckle as if I was joking.

"Do you not like me or something?" He added on making my head snap up to see his.

"No Lucas, I do like you...I like you a lot actually," I said, mumbling the last part but he still heard.

"Then what's the problem?" He asked softly, taking my hand into his.

"I can't love again...I can't trust again," I said, going back to avoiding eye contact.

"What do you mean?" He comfortingly asked as his thumb rubbed my hand in a soothing way.

"I don't wanna get my heartbroken again. I-I don't wanna lose you. I don't wanna have a repeat of last time," I said as tears came to my eyes

"Last time? Amy what happened last time?" He asked almost nervous.

"He-he hurt me so many times and he broke me completely. I can't go through that again Lucas...I can't," I spoke, whispering the last part.

"Amy, I would never hurt you. I promise," he said desperately.

"That's exactly what he said," I said as I thought back to that moment with him. Wiping away my tears, got up from the bed trying to compose myself.

"I'm sorry Lucas, I really am but I can't go through that, not again..." I said, finally looking into his eyes which were glossing over with tears. Without another word, I left the room with nothing but the feeling of pain.

Walking up to the front entrance of the ship, I saw Ford and Katherine were back from their mission. Walking over to them, I saw that they managed to get the prisoner and the warden. 

"What the hell is this?" I heard Nathan say as I finally got to them.

"It's the 6000 support chamber," I said looking to them all.

"Correct," a man said from behind me who I am guessing is the warden.

" It's top of the line in cryogenic transport," he added on as he walked closer to us all.

"Captain Bridger, Warden Briggs," Ford said he introduced the two men. As Captain put his hand out to shake the Wardens, he quickly moved his hand away making me confused.

"Oh, i'm sorry. It's Frost bite, many years ago," he said as he swapped hands making me suspicious. I felt uneasy around the warden, as if it wasn't him.