TREASURES OF THE TONGA TRENCH

"Ughh, just go to sleep, Amy," I muttered to myself as I closed my eyes for the tenth time that night. Deciding that sleep was not my option, I got out of and bed and went for a walk.

"Who will even be up this hour?" I muttered as I walked down the ships corridors. Turning left, I saw that a light was on in Ben's room.

"Perfect." 

"Yoo, Ben what's-" I said as I walked into his room, stopping myself short when I looked at what was in his hands.

"Omg dude, what's that?" I said with a smile on my face as I looked to the glowing light crystal that was in his hands. 

"Great, just great," I heard him mutter as I looked from him to Ortiz.

"It's this mineral glowing thing that Ben found on his practice test. We don't know what it is," Ortiz said looking to me then the glowing object.

"Well, whatever it is I bet you could make a small fortune from it," I said making Ben perk up and a smile to appear on his face.

"That's exactly what I said. I say Amy, would you be interested in, I don't know, joining us?" Ben said with a smirk on his face making one appear on mine.

"I would love to," I said looking between both men who held similar looks. 

"It's a warm night, the ocean's like glass, and you're walking along the beach with a woman so beautiful, so full of love your heart aches just to look at her. You stop, take her hands in yours, breath deep as a gentle breeze caresses her face and tickles your senses with her sweetness. And there, alone under a canopy of stars and the moon so bright you swear God must have poked a hole through right from heaven just to whisper inspiration in your ear. You kneel, slide a ring on her finger and ask her to be your wife. And tell me Murray, what kind of gem do you suppose is sitting in that ring?" Ben said to the man over the video call. 

It had been a couple of days since I found out about Ben's glowing rocks and since then, we've been finding customers, getting in shipments etc and it's been a hell of a ride. Ben has told a few other people though. One of them being Lucas. That brings us to now as. Lucas was standing to the right, just out of view ready for his cue to come in with the rock while I stood behind Ben with my hands on his shoulder. Something about this Murray guy liking to look at a pretty girl. Me and Ben didn't like the idea at all but it's gonna be good money. 

"Hot number like that...better be a diamond, at least two carrots if i'm expecting any kind of reply to the affirmative," This Murray guy said over the call as he was getting his hairy back rubbed.

"Damn, shoutout to the masseuse for doing it."

"A diamond? Outside? At night? It's gonna look like a black hole on her finger. No, you want sparkle, you want dazzle...you need light. Well, I've got your light and the new jewel for the new millennium," Ben said putting his hand out indicating Lucas to bring over the blue glowing rock. Kneeling down next to him, Lucas placed the object in Ben's hand while smiling at the Murray guy. 

"I call it, Krieg Light," Ben added on as Murray put on his glasses. 

"More rare than diamonds, more beautiful than rubies or emeralds. The lovely women on the moon lit beach, Murray, that's every woman and every woman's gonna want a piece of Krieg Light dancing on her finger," Ben said, carrying on with his sale.

"The glow? It's Natural?" Murray questioned. 

"Right off the ocean floor and one 100% organic. No batteries or solar cells required," I said making Ben nod along.