Chapter 10-England Here We Come

Sorry for such a long wait. I've been really busy lately so my only time to really write is on my iPod while on the bus. I'll try to update sooner since I'll be having Thanksgiving Break. The next chapter is when the real fun begins. Also this is un-edited so if you see any mistakes please tell me and I'll try to fix them as quickly as possible. Vote and Comment!

~Writergirlsoccer (Liz) :P

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ella's P.O.V.

I just stared at him with my arms crossed over my chest. "Well? Explain why you turned Bella into a werewolf and why we need to go to England?"

I am nearly positive that they'd expected me to back hand Harry or something. But, since I'm able to put two and two together quite quickly. Considering the fact that there was a mysterious wolf always with us and always near Logan's. How every time that unrecognized wolf was around Bella was no where in sight. It was quite obvious to tell. Plus the faint scents were the same.

"When you and Tristan were giving the final attacks, Bella some how was able to muster up a time slowing spell so-" Logan started.

"So Dustin can try and get me away from there so I wouldn't die in the explosion." I finished. They looked at me bug eyed. "Let's just say I had a chat with my brother about what happened that night so I'm pretty much filled in except for somethings that you can explain to me some other time."

"Well after that she was too weak to even lift a finger. The only way I could keep her alive was transforming her into a werewolf." Logan explained.

"What about this going to England thing?" I asked.

"On spare time I was doing some research about spell caster," Bell started explaining. "I found out that my kind isn't suppose to really interact with others of the mythical world." She said, her eyes avoiding mine.

"And?" I pressed on.

"And since now I'm part werewolf, my spell caster body will die because I can't be both." She said softly.

I bit my bottom lip. I was prepared to yell up a storm at Logan and Bella. Unfortunately, I knew it was either this or a dead Bella. And I would much rather have my best friend alive.

"So what about England?" Harry asked.

"I found out that the only way to get her back is by a master spell caster, and they're all pretty much dead as we know." Logan said. "So the only other way would be to go to the only werewolf in history who was able to remove someone's wolf."

I felt Dustin tense up. "No. He's probably dead. It'll all be for nothing Logan."

"It's our only shot." Logan said.

"What?" Harry asked, getting quite exasperated.

"My father once told me stories about this famous werewolf. His name was Landon. According to my father's stories he's the most powerful werewolf in history. He apparently could change a werewolf back into a mortal. He lived during the first Mythical War, but that was thousands of years ago." Dustin explained.

"First Mythical War?" Bella questioned.

"It was like world war, you can say, against all the different mythical creatures. It was back during about 3000 b.c." Harry said.

"All the kinds were at war for who was the best. It ranged on for about a thousands years. It ended mysteriously. It was because that war that prejudice started between the different kinds. It started a bunch of mini feuds, like the vampires and werewolves." I explain.