1

~*~

                                                                                          ~*~

"Danni!" I heard my name loudly shouted from down the hall bouncing against the walls and lockers making everyone including me stop and look at the culprit of this loud disruptance. However, as I turned I, unlike the others, already knew who to expect and when I did I was not wrong. Running towards me with a large boxy smile and arms held out wide was my best friend in this whole world.

"Taehyung." I laughed as I was suddenly swept up in his arms. Unlike what he would do outside of school he didn't throw me over his shoulder out of respect for this school's horrible uniform. "Set me down will ya." I laughed as he spun us around getting cute aw's from the girls around and others sending deathly cold stares at me.

"Nope." He laughed as he proceeded to walk towards our classroom, me still in his strong arms. "I haven't seen you in almost three months. I don't intend on doing any such thing."

I rolled my eyes and flopped out in his arms knowing I wasn't going to get anywhere since he was right. This was the first time I had seen Taehyung in almost three months because of summer vacation. He had left with his family to America for the summer leaving me here to deal with six other dimwits. Of course, he called and wrote and sent pictures but he wasn't around. Know that today was the first day of our last year in high school. It was the first time I got to see his new senior look.

Taehyung normally had soft brown hair that was now dyed black. However, that wasn't the only thing that looked different, Taehyung had grown, his body had more muscle on it, and his jaw looked stronger, probably the reason why so many other girls were giving him the eye.

When we did get into our classroom he kept up his promise finally letting me go but only because the five other boys came charging for him and the one person I had with the same body as me, came in to give me a hug. May was the only other girlfriend I had besides maybe Jimin, she was the one that kept me sane as I juggled the personalities of Yoongi, Jimin, Hoseok, NamJoon, Jin, and Taehyung. If it wasn't for her I would probably lose my head or kill one of them.

"Danni-ah" she cheered as I walked, overthrowing my arms around her. "You look so pretty."

"May I look the exact same." I chuckled as she rolled her eyes.

The other boys came over all exchanging hugs with me before they began talking about their summers. Yoongi had interned for some big recording label with NamJoon, Jin had gotten a job with a modeling agency, again, I swear if they keep hiring him it's going to go straight to his head, and Jimin and Hoseok both worked at a dance studio together over the long time off. I, however, had worked with my mother at her dress shop most of the summer, and the other half of the time hung out with my friends.

When the bell rang again we all went to our seats. Taehyung, May, and I all took our seat in the back while the others scurried around the room sitting in their small subgroups but still stayed in earshot of each other. When the teacher walked in the same slender older woman who we had known now for three years with the only difference being that her hair held a bit more grey than last year was followed by two new people. One a boy and the other a girl.

"Good morning class." her soft voice called through the room as both new students stood looking out amongst the class. The boy was handsome, his hair dyed a cherry blond color and his face was cute, and it seemed like every other girl in the room noticed that as they stared wide-eyed at him and every guy in the room noticed how cute the girl was. Her hair was pure black and fell perfectly as she pushed it behind her ears; it exposed a bit more of her fair face. Her eyes were a bright blue and her lips tinted pink.

"Woah." I heard Taehyung say as he leaned forward a bit on his hands, his eyes fixated on her.

"I hope your summer was good but know it is time to focus on school once more. Joining this journey is these two Jeon Jungkook and Kim Yuki." She said motioning to the two as if they were prizes to be won. "You two can both have a seat."

The two smiled and walked their way, Yuki taking a seat near the front and Jungkook walking over taking a seat two rows in front of me but before taking a seat shooting me a glance. I saw Taehyung shoot him an irritated glance before looking over at me.

"What?" I said but his eyes still looked angry as he laid his head in his hands. I rolled my eyes and ruffled his hair. "Oh, Tae do you think I'm going to fade away and fall in love with the new boy." He rolled his eyes and swatted my hand away from his hair.

He went to say something when the teacher suddenly spoke. "You two." she groaned, rubbing a tired hand over her face. "If you two think you're gonna get away goofing off in my class for another year we will be disagreeing." Taehyung and I quickly nodded as the whole class turned to look at us, Jungkook again shooting me another smile which I returned making Tae again groan and plop his head in his hands.

I let out a soft chuckle before actually paying attention to the lesson.

I noticed that Jungkook would look at me from time to time whether it was to reach down and get his pencil or to just mess with his backpack and the look in his eye made me realize that this school year was going to be one fun school year.