💎 1 ~ Silent Sunrise ~ 1 💎

Our first book comes from the person who actually inspired me to write this, tillitends and I was honestly taken away a bit when I read it!

It's a short story with relatively short chapters, but god! The author really has a way with words! It's descriptions are absolutely amazing and there's just so much meaning behind each word that it's incredible!

Description: The sun was rising, and for the first time, Shamse wasn't the only one awake on the sombre street watching the sun rise. That very same morning, Edward caught sight of the rising sun but just before, he caught a glimpse of the human embodiment of sunshine, Shamse.

The sun and moon are not often seen together at once, but have you ever wondered that it's because they are so in love that they fear what would happen if they came too close? 

Shamse worried about the same thing. 

Shamse worried that getting too close to Edward would only burn him and blind her; but Edward would rather burn everyday for the rest of his mortal life than spend a single silent sunrise with Shamse.

As you can obviously tell this story has amazing metaphors in it, and it's so beautifully written! But let's talk diversity, shall we? For a start, we have an interracial relationship, something I'd really like to see more on Wattpad, a woman of colour as our MC, who has the greatest name by the way, the meaning of it is explained later on in the book, and so far, six chapters in, we haven't encountered any cliches, and Shamse hasn't called herself quirky which is a win for me tbh XD

I'd definitely recommend reading this, it's an amazing story especially if you're a very busy person as the chapters are kept relatively short which I know some people prefer!

-Your Favourite Aussie, Brooke x