Kim Seokjin

To say I was shocked would be an understatement. I never expected Jungkook and Taeyeon to see at the restaurant.

But I was glad that they came for me.

The situation between myself and Namjoon were getting awkward and  I regretted why did I agree in the first place. But after seeing them I was happy.

I was comfortable with them, and Jungkook sitting beside me, Taeyeon on my lap, I felt like a family.

A family. That's what I always wanted but never had.

I kissed Taeyeon's forehead, and covered him with bed sheets.

He was sleeping cutely. After our dinner, I bid goodbye to Namjoon and we three came to Jungkook's house. Taeyeon slept on our way so I carried him in my arms.

His soft breath near my neck, made my heart go crazy.

I knew I shouldn't think like that. But still I couldn't stop myself. I imagined him as my unborn child. His or her breath would also give me the same feelings. My child would have hugged me, kissed me the same way Taeyeon did.

I wiped my tears and ruffled his hair. I got up and switched off the night lamp, and slowly closed the door.

I looked at my watch, 9.45pm. I sighed heavily and went to kitchen to grab some water.

"Jin." I jumped on my feet when I heard Jungkook calling my name.

Shit, he startled me.

"J-Jungkook." I looked at him and he was on his pajamas, his messy hair, wide doe eyes, everything was perfect.

I shook my thoughts and looked at him.

"I-We need to talk." His voice somewhat sent chill on my spine.

I nodded and saw him walking towards the living room and sitting on the sofa.

I drank some water and copied his action. I sat at the sofa leaving a gap between us.

He was not speaking anything. I found myself sweating and gulped hard by the silence filling the room.

"T-Taeyeon, I put him on the bed." I spoke by breaking the silence.

He looked at me after a long time and nodded. But said nothing again.

"J-Jungkook, are you okay?" I asked in a soft tone. He was acting weird after I saw him at the restaurant.

I knew he was uncomfortable with Namjoon. I should have left the place but I introduced Taeyeon to him.

Maybe he is angry at me.

"I-I am sorry." I whispered and bent my head in shame. I lifted my face when he put his fingers under my chin to make me look at his beautiful eyes.

"For what?"

"I know you are mad at me." I heard him chuckle and his hands left my chin.

Is it weird that I want him to touch me?

Yup definitely.

"What made you think like that Jin?"

"I-I introduced Namjoon to Taeyeon. I know I shouldn't have involved Taeyeon into my personal life. I am sorry. I-I also knew you were uncomfortable."

"You are right."

I looked at him and saw him, and knew he was serious. I nodded and started to fidget my fingers with my shirt.

"Yes, I felt uncomfortable, but right now I am mad at you."

"I-I know."

"Not because you introduced Taeyeon to him, but because you met him,"

My eyes widened when I heard those words. I looked up to see him already looking at me.

"W-what do you mean, Jungkook?"

He grabbed his hair in frustration, which oddly made him look even more hotter than before.

"What I mean is, I don't like you meeting Namjoon, or any other guy." He stood up and paced back and forth making me confused.

Did I hear it right?

Is he jealous?

I found myself smiling like an idiot.

"I-I don't like you talking with them. And what's with those candles? I will sue that restaurant. They are putting false ideas on people and making them get into romantic way."

I chuckled lightly while hearing silly things from Jungkook.

"What ideas?" I asked innocently. And he looked at me in disbelief.

"Ideas like falling in love. I mean why candle light? Can't it be a bright bulb or something? So you can get irritated by the brightness and leave the restaurant."

"But Jungkook I liked the candle light." I decided to tease him. I knew it was rare for him to act like this. But at the same time I want to know whether he likes me like I do.

"If you like it, then I will buy it. We can have in our house. Every weekend, or even every day. Don't go with him."

I got up and gained his attention.

"I won't go, Jungkook."

I saw him stopped moving and looked at me with wide eyes.

"J-Jin, listen I-I don't want to control you in your personal life. I really want you to be safe and happy. I-if you are interested in dating, I won't oppose."

I felt a pang in my heart when I heard those words.

I guess, I was just imagining things. Never in my life, Jungkook would find me more than a friend.

I felt like if I was there for a minute, I would end up crying. I nodded and bid my goodbye to him, and left the house.

Is it wrong for me to fall in love with him?