Kim Seokjin

If anyone had asked me about my life one year before, my answer would be "Sucks."

I punished myself after losing my first child. I didn't eat, sleep, or got to work. I was like a zombie walking without a soul, I was dead inside.

I didn't know god had any plans for me. He changed my life for good, and I didn't know whether I deserved this or not.

It's been a year and half after meeting Jeon family. Five months in getting to know about Jungkook and Taeyeon, and a year with me and Jungkook being a couple.

I was literally flying, and didn't want to come down. Jungkook and Taeyeon was everything I could ever ask for.

It's been a month after our return from our vacation, and to be exact, today was our one year anniversary.

Jungkook got busy in his job, and I could say he was not so enjoying it. We rarely had time to speak, because he was out all the time. Since I moved in with them, Taeyeon didn't feel lonely without his daddy. But I knew he missed him, we both missed him.

Jungkook got several calls during nights, and I heard his ramblings and shouting in his conversation.

I felt like he had been losing himself in the work, and dedicating his time more instead on us. I shouldn't say it since he was working for us. But still, he didn't had time to spend with us.

I knew he would get mad if I called him. In fact we both got into a fight just because I disturbed him during an event. From that day I didn't attempt to call him, but I waited for him.

Today was really a hectic day for me, because of the students.

The new admitted children were busy in playing and chatting, I couldn't stop them at all. My energy were drained from controlling and chasing them.

I tucked Taeyeon in bed, but he didn't close his eyes at all. It looked like he was eagerly waiting for his daddy. I kissed him a good night and went to our bedroom to rest. I looked at the watch and it was almost 10 pm and still no signs from him.

I sighed and lied on the bed by stretching my arms and legs.

"Aghhh I wish Jungkook was here." I thought to myself and slowly closed my eyes.

I didn't know how long I slept, I woke up by my phone ringing. I jolted up in bed and rubbed my eyes to pick up my ringing phone.

"Kookie💜"

I smiled myself, by seeing his name displaying on my phone. I frowned by the time, 11.35 pm. I guess he was not coming home.

"Jungkook?" I picked up the phone and answered him. Oddly the other line was dead silence, I could hear Jungkook's breathing.

"Hey baby, I am sorry did I wake you up?"

"No..ahhh" I yawned while rubbing my eyes. I heard him chuckling at the other end.

"Jin, can you make sure Taeyeon is asleep?"

"I tucked him in the bed, Kookie."

"Come on baby, just check for me one last time. Will you?" I sighed and got down from my bed to open the door.

"Where are you? Aren't you coming home?" I asked him while opening the bedroom door, but I got no answer from him. I was shocked to see the house being dark.

I was damn sure I put some lights on.

I slowly made my way out, and walked to Taeyeon's room. I knew he would be asleep, I opened the door knob and looked inside. And I was dumbstruck by the view in front of me.

Jungkook and Taeyeon were standing on the other side. I looked around to see the bedroom lit with candle lights, and the floor was decorated with rose petals for me to walk.

I could feel tears forming in my eyes when I realized the surroundings. I looked up to see Jungkook giving me a bunny smile, while Taeyeon was jumping on his feet and clapping his hands.

"J-Jung..."

"Shhh, baby. Will you come to us?"

I nodded by controlling my tears and slowly walked on the petals to reach them.

I closed my mouth with my hands when I saw Jungkook kneeling down before me, while Taeyeon was holding a rose flower.

I knew what was going to happen. I never expected this day to come any sooner.

A/N: I know it's the dumbest question but still.

What do you think is going to happen angels?🤔🤔