12. Cole Sprouse - Puppy

A Cole Sprouse Imagine
Imagine Cole Buying you a puppy.

A Cole Sprouse Imagine Imagine Cole Buying you a puppy

"Cole?" You yelled.

There was no answer. Cole had been away for a few days while filming Riverdale. He missed her birthday last month as he had to shoot his new movie.

You were excited about his newest movie, and you enormously supported his career. Sometimes, it sucked, like any job, though. Cole would be gone for a few days or extended hours per day.

Sometimes he would say that he would be back for dinner and not come home till 3 in the morning.

"Cole?" You called for him again, but no answer. Maybe he wasn't home?

You walked through the house, not seeing Cole anywhere. He was here last night, maybe he had to go back to set? Perhaps she just forgot to tell you.

You sat down at the kitchen table and stared out the window. You held your coffee in your hands as you zoomed out and wondered where Cole was.

You were never the jealous type, never the one to worry. You also never dated an actor, though. The long hours weren't the worse things. It was more the dating rumours that bothered you.

For the past few weeks, the tabloids were buzzing about the possible relationship between Cole and Lili. Everyone wanted real-life Jughead and Betty.

Suddenly your phone buzzed. You placed your coffee down on the table then picked up your phone to see a message from Cole.

You smiled before unlocking your phone with your print.

You opened your phone to see a photo of Cole holding a puppy.

"Oh, my god." You said, covering your mouth and giggling.

You didn't know who was cuter, Cole or the puppy.

Cole's face light up across your phone. You smiled to yourself and swiped the screen right. Rising the phone to your ear and laughing even more when you heard Cole's voice.

"Hey, Babe." He said.

"Hey, I didn't know you left this morning. What are you doing?" You asked.

"Well, I had a surprise for you. I was going to wake you up, that was my plan. You looked so peaceful when you were sleeping. I didn't want to wake you up, so I decided to go and just bring the surprise home!" He said.

"Wait ... That puppy in the picture?" You asked

"Milo, yeah ... He's yours. "He giggled.

"Are you serious."

"Yes, babe, I bought him before they were born. I didn't miss your birthday, but he wasn't born yet. I sent you that picture a few minutes ago when I pulled over. I am only a few minutes away."

"I love you." You said.

"I love you. See you soon." He said.

You hung up the phone and waited at the door for Cole. You were so excited, seconds felt like minutes. Minutes felt like hours.

When the front door finally opened, you're practically squealed.

"Hi, Milo." You said as Cole placed him down on the floor.

He instantly came running towards you. He stumbled as he ran, still not being quite old enough to know how to run.

"He's adorable, right?" Cole said.

"He is." You said, picking him up and staring up at Cole.

"Thank you." You said as Milo began to lick your face.

Thanks so much for 500 Reads!