My Roommate (Wooyoung Fluff)

**Requested by- @khushijk **

Y/N's POV-

"Y/N!!!!!!! GET UP!!!!!!!!!!!!" my roommate screamed. "Ugh! Wooyoung let me sleep!!!" I said pulling the pillow on top of my head and shifting, trying to sleep again. Me and Wooyoung have been roommates since I moved to Seoul and he decided to move out from the Ateez dorm. We have been best friends since we were in kindergarten so he has seen me in my worse state too. Then I shifted to America and only two months ago I came back to Korea for my college. "Come on!!! I have an off today, will you spend the day in sleeping rather than spending it with me." he whined. My eyes shot open as I sat in a flash, "It's your day off?" I asked again and he nodded. "So lazy head get up and get dressed I have the entire day planned for you!" he grinned and I rushed to the bathroom.

So here's another truth, I really like Wooyoung and I've liked him since a long time now but I'd rather not confess because what we have is so special to me and I wouldn't want to do anything to ruin it. 

I got ready and walked out of my room. "Wooyoung?" I called "In the kitchen!" he yelled back. "I am ready let's go!" I grinned as he turned water still in his mouth. "Wow...You look like a girl!" he teased and I rolled my eyes. "Okay let's go!" he said dragging me out of the house. "Where are we going?" I asked hopping in the passenger seat. "You'll know." he smirked.

Around 20 minutes later we reached an amusement park. "Wooyoung this is-" I gasped.

Wooyoung's POV-

"Wooyoung this is-" she started, eyes wide. "The amusement park our parents used to take us." I cut her smiling. "Oh my god!!!! You are the best!!!!!" she giggled. We wandered around and finally chose to ride the Viking. "I am so excited." she clapped. We sat side by side in the Viking as the ride started. "WOAHHHH!!!!" Y/N screamed next to me enjoying the ride. "Oh boy!!! It isn't what I expected it to be like. I clutched onto Y/N's had tight and screamed in fear. "I WANNA GET DOWN!!!! STOP THIS THING!!!!" Y/N looked at me and laughed. 

After the ride she teased me. A lot for that matter. "You are a baby!! STOP THIS THING!!!!" she imitated me and I rolled my eyes. "Let's get some candyfloss." I suggested. We got some candyfloss and ended up stopping by a claw machine. "Oh my god look at these plushies!!!" she exclaimed. "You want one?" I asked and she nodded. "Then I'll get you one!" I said handing her my candyfloss. "Wooyoung? You know you are too bad at this game right?" she laughed. "I've practiced a lot with Jongho." I smrirked inserting the coin. "You just have to wait, turn, turn, down andddd grab!" I said as the claw grabbed a penguin plush toy. "Oh my god this is One Shot!" she complimented me as I took back my candyfloss back.

After a while of playing here and there we decided to eat lunch. We sat in a booth and ordered burgers for us. "Umm...Actually Y/N, I wanted to tell you something." I hesitated. "Yeah go ahead." she smiled. "Um..Let's eat first yeah?" I suggested and she nodded. "I am starving anyways!" she laughed.

Y/N's POV-

After lunch we decided to get some ice-cream. "You wanted to tell me something?" I asked him reminding what he said earlier. "Umm...Well..." he started handing my ice-cream. "Come on! Spit it out! What is it that its making you nervous around me huh?" I asked frowning.

"Well you know for a long time I have been trying to tell you that I have feelings for you but I don't know if you feel the same for me or not, it's okay if you don't though just don't stop being my best friend. You are very important to me." he said looking down as I smiled.

My heart just skipped a beat at his confession. "Well, you know what?" I looked at him smiling. "What?" he asked. "I like you too. A lot!" I grinned. "You do? Oh my god!!!" he said picking me up as he hugged me. "So today is our first day dating?" he asked and I nodded. "Wow!!! I am so happy!!!" he grinned. "Still the fact doesn't change that you are still a baby and you are scared of the Viking!" I laughed. "You aren't going to stop are you?" he asked. "Nah!" I stuck out my tongue at him as we walked through a beautiful green garden, hand in hand. 

Who knew this was the start of a beautiful relationship? :)