Yunho Best friend (F)

"Yunho-yaaaa!!!!" I entered in Yunho's house, who's been my best friend since I gained conciousness. "Hey! I am in the kitchen." he replied. "What's up?" I said walking in his kitchen. "Um...I should be the one asking you. Why are you here? Didn't you have a date today?" he asked as I frowned. "Umm....yeah we broke up." I said fidgeting with my finger. "Wait what?" he said, now standing in front of me. "Tell me what happened? Did he hurt you?" he said irritate. "Um...I am hungry though." I whinned. "Okay! I'll bring the food!" Yunho said as he went back in the kitchen and I went out to sit on the couch. Yunho was always there to help me out in every situation I landed in and he would be there to listen to my rants and when I spoke about my crushes but I never heard Yunho talking about any girl. He was good looking and talented and for what I knew girls were after him. 

He came out with some nicely decorated bimbimbap and I took one big bite as soon as he handed the bowl to me. "Yahhh....eat slowly!" he exclaimed. "Woah!! Yunho you are the best!!!" I shot a thumbs up to his side. "Now would you tell me what happened?" he asked. "I....I realised that he was or as a matter of fact none of my previous boyfriends were right for me, I never really loved them." I finally confessed placing the bowl on the table. Yunho looked at me with concern. "Are you sure this is the reason and he didn't hurt you or any such thing?" he asked frowning. "Yes I am sure." I smiled. 

"Yunho?" I looked at him as he ate watching the television. "Yes?" he asked. "Why did you never had a girlfriend? Do you not like someone?" I finally asked. "Hahaha! What kind of question is that?" he laughed. "I am being serious!" I frowned. "Okay! There is one girl that I have liked for a long time but I don't know and I don't think she would ever reciprocate my feelings." he smiled, hurt clear in his eyes. My stomach twisted with an unfamiliar pain. I have recently come to realise that I was in love with him because he made me so happy and he was the one I would love being with. That was the reason none of my relationship worked because I tried searching Yunho in every guy. Thanks to my last boyfriend who made me realise that. "Do I know her?" I asked as a lump formed in my throat. "You do." he kept his reply short. I felt like getting stabbed by knives right in my heart. 

I got up and went straight into the kitchen. I started washing the bowls and I felt hot tears running down my cheeks. "I would have done that!" Yunho said walking in. "It's alright, I am almost done." I said trying to not let him know I was crying. "Y/N, are you crying?" he asked. Who was I lying to? Obviously he knew I was crying, he was Yunho after all! 

He turned me by my shoulders and looked straight into my eyes. My heart skipped a beat, "What happened?" he asked, concerned. "Yunho I like you. A lot. Since the start. I know I realised it too late and I might lose you after this but you need to know this!" I said still crying. "You what?" he asked with eyes wide. "I like you." I repeated with a small voice. "You silly!!!!!" he grinned. "What?" I frowned still confused. "Do you think there is any other girl in my life except you and someone who you'd know too?" he laughed as I shook my head. "It's because it is you dummy! I like you since a long time but never had the courage to say it and my heart broke seeing you date different guys." he said frowning. "Yunho! I swear I have liked you since a long time but I was myself unaware, thanks to San he made me realise this and hence I broke up with him." I smiled. "Then I gotta thank that guy as well!" he smiled lifting me off of my feet and pulling me into a bear hug. "So now I get to take you one dates?" he asked and I nodded. "Or maybe you can cook for me?" I grinned. "Works either way, since you are mine now!!" he pulled me in a hug again.