Ben and KEVIN part 5

Ben l:oh thanks for that.

Kevin:dont mention it.

N:Kevin looked back into his past and remembered the horrible thing he's done to Ben in the past and he decided that he has to make amends.

Kevin:hey ben.

Ben:yes Kevin.

Kevin:I'm sorry.

Ben:for what.

Kevin:bulling you my life was terrible and I took it out on you and that wasent fair so I'm sorry.

N:Ben places his hand his shoulder which causes Kevin him to tense up.

Ben:it's okay I forgive you no one's life is perfect and I'm sorry yours wasn't.you needed a friend back then but now you've git a family.

Kevin:wait were family.

Ben:I dint see why not your already a family friend I don't see why you cant be a part of that family.

N:the tow came together for a nice warm hug.

N:Kevin's voice started to crack and he started to cry.

Kevin:its just i never had a family like you.

N:Ben started to get misty eyed.so he broke of the hug.

Ben:well now you do.

Thanks.you smell good.

Ben:what?

Kevin:NOTHING!I'm going out to explore call if you need me.

Ben:wait your not going to leave are you?

Kevin:no I promise I will come back so bye.

N:Kevin left the rv and went into a strange shop this caught bens eye and was about to go after him but Gwen just started clapping.

Gwen:that was so beautiful so so beautiful.I'm littery crying.

N:she clapped for about 30 seconds then stopped.

Ben:thanks.

N:Ben started to head to the door of the rv thats when Gwen blocked his path.

Gwen:where do you think your going.

Ben:to hang out with Kevin.

Gwen:Ben leave him alone you haven't been this obsessed with a person since your last boyfriend huh.

N:Gwen just figured it out.

Gwen:you like him dont you.

Ben:well I dont know.

Gwen:oh you do that's so cute.

Ben:come in Gwen I only told you any grandpa and my parents about that in confidence.so you have to keep it a secret.

Gene:and I will but Kevin he's a bad boy and he's not really your type you to do not go together.

Ben:wait you really think that a nevermind I like him and im going to go hang out with him.

Gwen:not until you get you chores done.

Ben:uhhhh a littel xlr8 will have this done in time.

Gwen:without your powers.

Ben:uhhhhhh.