Ben and KEVIN part 6

N:Kevin walker into a werid dinner he new nothing about this place but yet he felt drawn to it.there was door lots of tables a stage and even a bar.

Waiter:welcome to get it off how may I help you do you have a reservation?

Kevin:no I dont have a reservation I dont even know what this place is.

Waiter:this is get it off to get things off your chest or when you need some advice.

Kevin:so wait you just go up on that stage and tell some random people something personal.

Waiter:yes and the crowd will give you the best advice I have even tried and it's not that bad.say do you have something to get of your chest or a problem to sort put.

Kevin:well yeah but what if they laugh at me or judge me.

Waiter:judging in here is not allowed it's the worst thing you can do in a place like this.I will tell you what Look at chuck over there and if you fell confident you can go up there.

Kevin:ok.

Chuck:hi every one my name is Chuck.

Audience:hi chuck.

Chuck:so I don't know if I should ask my girlfriend to marry me?

Waiter:well how long have you been dating.

Chuck:about two years.

Waiter:well how does she make you fell?

Chuck:like I'm luckiest man in the would.

Waiter:well sounds like a match made in heaven.go get her Chuck.

Chuck:thank you for your time.

N:Chuck get off the stage and the aduience claps as he leaves the store.

Waiter:see no judgements so are you up for it.

Kevin:sure dint have anything better to do.

N:Kevin then climbs up onto the stage and walks up to the microphone.

Kevin:hi I'm Kevin.

Audience:hi Kevin.

Kevin:so there this boy that I like his name is Ben and were the best of friends and I just moved in with him and his family but I used to bully him in school.I've apologized but I get the feeling he just see's me as a friend and I want him to see me as more.

Lady:well why dont you tell him how you feel?

Kevin:I'm afraid he might reject me.

Truck driver:it's ok to be scared but its not okay to keep your felling bottled up.

Waiter:he's right he could reject you but he live and we learn and we grow we get hurr but if he says no you need to respect that and let him go.

Bartender:it only means he's not the onrle for you.

Kevin:yeah your right thank you for your time every one.

N:the audience starts to clap and Kevin hops off the stage and walks to the exit when the door swings open with some one screaming.

Ben:KEVIN!

Waiter:this is a rusteraunt there us no need for that.

Ben:oh sorry.

Waiter:now your looking for a Kevin you say.

Kevin:Ben what are you doing here!

N:every one heard Kevin and all the attention was on him he started to get really sweaty and his face was all red.

Lady:is this the Ben your talking about?

Truck driver:it must be look at his face go on tell him.

Bartender:yeah you got this littel dude.

Waiter:everyone leave him alone its his choice when and if he wants to tell him.

Kevin:so Ben what are you doing here.

Ben:grandpa's back with the grochries we need to leave and what are these peopel talking about what do you want to tell me your not coming back are you?

Kevin:what that's not is at all lets just go back to the rv.just can you wait outside for a minute?

Ben:ok just don't take long.

N:Ben left the rusterant and Kevin was know face to face with the waiter.

Kevin:thank you for your help all of you.

Waiter:oh dont mention it this is what this place it made for goodbye kid.

Kevin:yeah you to mister.

N:the two of them shake hands and Kevin leaves the restraunt.

Waiter:what a nice littel boy huh whats this.

N:he reaches up his sleeve and finds a fuve doller bill.

Waiter:huh those two are going to fall in love.